100 Ways To Disappear & Live Free

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hopped over and read about half of this document. As others have said, it’s rather dated. But my real question is “Would you call that free?” As I see it, you would not be free to speak the truth, to have true friends, to be part of a community, or to have any stability. If such things are so severely restricted, from what would I be escaping? For me, living in a circle of lies with no friends/family or real reason for being is not living at all. Just curious if I’m alone on this?

There is a better way to be "reborn" (not as in Christianity) and actually live.
Being invisible in today's society is much harder.
You can legally become a "sovereign citizen" but it comes at a price. As a sovereign citizen you can expect to be pulled into court for at least half you time to defend against building permits, realestate purchases and driving an "unlicensed car" and without an operators license. Even after you win your case you will be harassed by police and city inspectors and the IRS. You can win all these cases but you can't get away from the harassment. The IRS will not bother you after a few times but every new cop in town will pull you over for an unlicensed vehicle and for driving without a license. If you stay true to this way of life it will get better in about 20 years. You will accumulate court documents that show you are not breaking the law and the police will learn not to bother with you as it is a waste of their time and money.
You cannot take advantage of any government safety net and you will not qualify for social security. You are considered a citizen of a state but a resident alien at the federal level. You will be provided with a tax ID number that is exempt from income tax but you will may still have to pay state taxes.
The good part is you don't have to be invisible as long as you don't do anything that puts you at risk of being a felon or a terrorist. I would not recommend this to anyone over 40 or anyone with a family. The initial process is extremely chaotic and time consuming. It will likely cost you jobs and as a result money problems. That is disruptive to a family life and difficult to maintain. You will also have to learn what to say and not say in a court to protect your status. There are groups that will help you learn what to say and how to say it but you need to do that BEFORE you start the process.

Latest posts

Back