12 Pillars of Masculinity (Formatting problem)

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVDragonlady

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Free today . There is a formatting problem with this title from amazon. I'd suggest not downloading it
https://www.amazon.com/Manlihood-Pi...01M0CAT81/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Our culture has somehow begun to assassinate masculinity. Part of that may be justified, as many men historically have lacked moral character, and not respected others the way they should. But this book contends that there is something honorable about men - especially those who live honorably.
Manlihood: The 12 Pillars of Manhood will help men embrace their honor - help men live lives of integrity, strength, and passion.

4.7 out of 5 stars according to amazon so take it with a grain of salt and read the reviews

Last edited:
I tried, really. The formatting SUCKS. Within 3 pages I was swiping to try to find something, anything, to capture my attention, I failed. Mind you, I have read the cereal box at breakfast, and the encyclopedia (yeah I R old) for entertainment and knowledge.
Pillar 1 Personal Responsibility
Pillar 2 : labor

Not digging through this disaster for anything else. If anybody wants to try , I will be happy to "Loan" my kindle version.

Everything seemed to be so REDACTED obvious, if we need to tell adults this stuff we are truly screwed.

Last edited:
I'm thinking there are probably a large number of young men/boys who have never been told or shown these things. And yes with the way things are we are screwed. Just look at what the "educational" system is doing to our youth.

Sorry the formatting didn't work for you. I can't get past 5% on the thing. Thank goodness it was free. I plan on deleting it and leaving a review

Manhood begins with motherhood. And the hand that rocked the cradle is now rocking the board rooms, HollyHood and politics. And poor indigent laborers are ' tending ' the cradles.

I did not read the link above yet,but when i was young,the women across the street had two young boys,younger than me,she was divorced ...them two boys would get off and on there bikes like girls would...till I showed them how boys got on and off bikes.
I see that being around mom,a women can show boys nothing.sort off.

A man learns about love, compassion, morality, loyalty, and kindness from his Mother. He then learns about ethics, integrity, sacrifice, accountability, obedience, and respect from his Father. When all you have are broken homes without one or the other (or a suitable stand in), you produce half a man. If either of them do no understand or live their roles, you get less than half a man.

A man learns about love, compassion, morality, loyalty, and kindness from his Mother. He then learns about ethics, integrity, sacrifice, accountability, obedience, and respect from his Father. When all you have are broken homes without one or the other (or a suitable stand in), you produce half a man. If either of them do no understand or live their roles, you get less than half a man.

You speak truth here Sentry. I was so blessed to have a FANTASTIC Step father take over raising me when my dad got killed. He taught me much. But he also made sure I understood why my dad was killed and to always value his service and life.

Latest posts

Back