2 Catastrophic Things Are About to Happen to Our Supply Chain in November

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That fired me up, big time. Not only was he condemning us, he did not correct the media in their all out assault. It is perfectly legal for me to carry my AR right into the chambers. Although now one has to approach it differently, it is still legal.
You went to the rat farm with a homeland defense rifle?! 0_0
You sir get the BOSS award! B***s of stainless steel!
steel balls.jpg

You went to the rat farm with a homeland defense rifle?!

And a sidearm! Some of my friends show up in full kit, lol. I haven't gone as far as to wear full kit, just camo and arms.

And an order of ranch house french fries with a side of Heinz 57!

Attachments

• mickeys-malt-liquor-355ml-1pk.png
    mickeys-malt-liquor-355ml-1pk.png
    305.5 KB · Views: 0
  • t3hcheeseburger.png
    t3hcheeseburger.png
    242.4 KB · Views: 0
  • super fries.png
    super fries.png
    249.6 KB · Views: 0
Me and my local mayor are in a very heated argument with pure hatred. He is in bed with the developers, and one was planning on building a 200,000 sq ft truck terminal, for one of our biggest on-line companies in my city. I started a non-profit organization, got us an attorney who specializes in this type of illegal land use, and stopped him in his tracks. We won the case, but they appealed, and we counter appealed, so it is currently in the state appellate courts getting dragged on for years.

As they say, "If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything!"
Sounds pretty normal, they'll probably win in the end and the project will then cost at least three times the original bid. Good for you for striving to throw a wrench into his plans, kudos for having the guts to at least trying to stop him.

A number of years back I went to a community improvement meeting at the local grade school gym, I told them if they didn't clean up the drug problems of their town, nothing would ever improve, they scoffed at me for saying they had a gang problem, I told them that as long as some of the parents didn't have leadership for their children to follow, those children would follow a local cull that was a druggy that their children looked up to, these guys could walk down the middle of the town streets and vehicles would have to drive in the other lane to get around them, most likely even if a sheriff came to town, they had to do that as well.

These threads do have a tendency to wander, don't they? LOL!

The hazards of forums, lol. It doesn't take much to get off track.

In response to the part about the rail strike:

This article is so factually bad its laughable. I actually wondered if it's not a joke for a minute, but then I realized it's a hit piece written to capitalize upon the ignorance of the masses.
Most articles these days fall into this category.
I felt the same way about a lot of the so-called journalism surrounding COVID. Either it was completely sensationalized, or minimized it too much. The truth is always somewhere there in the middle.

Most articles these days fall into this category.
I felt the same way about a lot of the so-called journalism surrounding COVID. Either it was completely sensationalized, or minimized it too much. The truth is always somewhere there in the middle.
True.

A friends grandmother used to say...

Everything on moderation including moderation.

Ben

Latest posts

Back