$4.18 A Gallon For High test Gas Here.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
Here we go back to the high gas prices.:ghostly:Cost us $56 for half tank of high test. Guess we best fill up gas cans before it gets to $5 or more.

Is this a bad time to mention OK is sitting at $2.36 a gallon. Well, at least where I’m at in OK the gas is that price. The price seems to fall when autumn gets closer.

Is this a bad time to mention OK is sitting at $2.36 a gallon. Well, at least where I’m at in OK the gas is that price. The price seems to fall when autumn gets closer.

Yes it is a good time to know it is not nationwide yet.:chevy::cool:

Did your area's gas tax go up Meerkat? Maybe why the gas price went up?

Reg here $2.52 +/- according to gasbuddy, I don't know about high test. Prices tend to peak around Memorial day, then dip for the rest of the year. But if gas prices are starting to rise elsewhere, that's a great tip so to prepare one's budget and review one's SHTF checklist, just in case.

Did your area's gas tax go up Meerkat? Maybe why the gas price went up?

Reg here $2.52 +/- according to gasbuddy, I don't know about high test. Prices tend to peak around Memorial day, then dip for the rest of the year. But if gas prices are starting to rise elsewhere, that's a great tip so to prepare one's budget and review one's SHTF checklist, just in case.
They have been going up a little every week here.

In general 87 octane, with ethonal is around $2.52 here. Couple places have it for $2.48. I don't use 92 octane, but I do store a bunch of 100% fuel treated with StaBil. It gets rotated every fall and with prices down right now it's time to start. 3-4 weeks ago gas jumped .13-.15 cents overnight and has been dropping a few cents a week since. I'd love to see it back under $2 a gallon again for the long term.

Latest posts

Back