5G radiation and its effects on health

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey kid! you saw me do the voltmeter trick right?
Dunno what its good for, but I can do it. LOL

You taught me it.

I'm getting a new phone soon! My phone is my computer too since I won't pay for internet or a landline (or satellite tv)! So guess I'll be getting a death phone!🙄

someone told me way back there is some kid of cover for phones to protect from tadiation--sorry i dont recall the name, just some reports. maybe look for one of those?

someone told me way back there is some kid of cover for phones to protect from tadiation--sorry i dont recall the name, just some reports. maybe look for one of those?
By the time a phone is destroyed by radiation, I hate to think what will have happened to the person holding that phone. I want any shielding available to be for ME, not my phone!

By the time a phone is destroyed by radiation, I hate to think what will have happened to the person holding that phone. I want any shielding available to be for ME, not my phone!

its a cover on the hone to protect you. there are different variations. i do not own a phone so never bothered but ive seen some reports and research over the years once it was admitted that using the cell-smart phones doses you. they are not as safe. as advertised. but what really is these days.

convenience is one of the greatest addictions
physical and emotional and its no accident.
free yourself from techo-slavery
ditch the cell - smart phones
the brain you save may be your own

Oh! I see what you're talking about now. I was mistakenly thinking a cover to protect the phone from nuclear fallout and EMP's.

You could also just use the phone on speakerphone to protect yourself from any of its radiations. Or use a headset.
The part she leaves out is, if it cannot emit 5G 'radiation', it cannot function.
The 'covers' she's talking about have to be removed whenever it is used.
That includes receiving a call, because it is 2-way.
If it can't acknowledge that it rang, the caller will only hear the: "not available" message, as if it was turned off.

Last edited:
It appears to me that the people who are addicted to their phones are not actually making phone calls on them (where the phone would be held up against your head, thus emitting radiation close to their brain). They are holding the object of their addiction in their hands at waist level, staring at the screen, poking and swiping with their fingers, about two feet away from their brain. This is a much safer position radiation-wise. Unless they're holding the phone right next to their you-know-whats and causing themselves to become sterile. Maybe that's not such a bad thing.

Latest posts

Back