5G radiation and its effects on health

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The gigawatt radars are in areas that the sky can be observed. They are not pointed at the ground but into the sky. It would be difficult or close to impossible to get into the beam of the radar and be exposed to the gigahertz signal generated. They are easily attenuated by the air and moisture in it so they lose power rapidly.
The 5G network is at ground level and up to a point where it can hit a tower and get bounced to another tower and back to the ground at full power. In operation you are within an inch or two of the primary antenna. It is within 3 inches of your brain which is very sensitive to electromagnetic radiation at certain frequencies. The frequencies used in 5G networks ranges from the same as microwave ovens at 2.5 GHz to well beyond 40GHz. These microwave frequencies are used widely in communications and radars. The problem is that they have never exposed humans at the short ranges and power levels that come with 5G. Some short term effects have been noted but long range effects have been ignored to this point. I suppose people have become used to being experimented on since Covid has been pushed on the population as "necessary" and "safe".

It is within 3 inches of your brain which is very sensitive to electromagnetic radiation at certain frequencies.
It is still insignificantly low power levels when receiving. Transmitting from your cellphone may be a different story. So the fix is to not get a new 5G phone and stick with your older 4G one if you're worried. 4G will be around for a long time. 5G also uses frequencies below 6GHz. I do not know if the cellphones even transmit up at the higher microwave frequencies. Maybe they just transmit at the lower frequencies and receive at the higher ones. I'll have to look that up to see how it works. I do know that 5G uses two frequency bands - one below 6GHz and one above 24GHz. 4G phones are something like 2GHz or 3GHz I believe (I'll have to look that up too, to make sure - my memory is fuzzy on the details here).

Anybody know any radar monitors from the cold war days? any of them will tell you what HFRW will do to you after a while!
Insanity, mental problems, depression, not to mention various cancers, and by the way, a friend of mine and his crew used to BBQ
chickens near the main dish when it was turned on, they were done to the bone in ten to fifteen minutes!

Screw tinfoil hats, I'm thinking Faraday helmet!

Anybody know any radar monitors from the cold war days? any of them will tell you what HFRW will do to you after a while!
Insanity, mental problems, depression, not to mention various cancers, and by the way, a friend of mine and his crew used to BBQ
chickens near the main dish when it was turned on, they were done to the bone in ten to fifteen minutes!

Screw tinfoil hats, I'm thinking Faraday helmet!
Funny, Amana doesn't call em "Radar Ranges" anymore

In the early days...

An engineer/scientist was standing near a microwave source and noticed the chocolate bar in his pocket melted
Ben
Or the scientists sitting in the bunkers observing the atomic bomb tests from front row center. "Hey, does anybody else think it's getting a little warm in here?"

I prefer to practice my craft a few steps back from the leading edge.

Or the scientists sitting in the bunkers observing the atomic bomb tests from front row center. "Hey, does anybody else think it's getting a little warm in here?"

I prefer to practice my craft a few steps back from the leading edge.
Same here!

I studied calculus from a guy that was a student of one of the first atomic bomb developers. He told a story of his mentor plucking a handful of grass and watching as they fell from his hand to estimate the magnitude of the burst. He was within an order of magnitude.

Ben

This is the 'real' pain effect from 5G...
From Verizon to me:

Hi Super,​
We are actively decommissioning our 3G CDMA network and expect this to be completed by no later than December 31, 2022. On January 1, 2023, if you are a Verizon customer using a 3G CDMA or 4G device that does not support HD Voice (Non-VoLTE), your device will no longer make/receive calls, send/receive text messages or use data services. This includes 3G (CDMA) and 4G Non-VoLTE devices and network extenders.​
As we build for the future, Verizon continues to upgrade its network and migrate impacted devices to 4G LTE and 5G technologies. Virtually all of our network traffic is on our 4G LTE and/or the 5G network—both of which offer superior performance compared to previous generations.
Please upgrade your devices before December 31, 2022. To get started, go toMy Verizon, visit a local Verizon store or contact us at 800.922.0204 to discuss your new device options.​

Reactions: Neb
Sorry, I have to continue in a separate post. This is not a rant.
For me, my cellphone only needs one feature - reliability, thru the worst of conditions.
It has been in continuous operation 24/7 since 2008, and has been 100% reliable.
Our local transmitters are good to 85mph wind speed because we have tested them at that level :oops:.
I don't want to trade proven/tested hardware for the latest new-fangled stuff only to hear:
"We're still working the bugs out of it, sorry:confused:".
5G will cause acute pain for me.gaah

You still have a choice. My phone still plugs into the wall. :)

I need to find that AI page called a conversation with god if its still up.
they had an AI that thought it was god, we used to have such mean spirited laughs out of that thing! we'd trick it into contradicting itself or outright lying. LOL

I have been against 5G for many reasons (mostly potential health concerns), but perhaps I should have been more concerned about our tyrannical government. I have always been a huge supporter of privacy even though I have nothing to hide. I like my privacy and will do whatever I need to in order to protect it b/c I feel it's a control issue and I've always been a rebel. My life is MINE. At one point, I used to think that nobody cares about what I do. I'm just another nobody in this world, right? Well, I have changed my opinion on that. Yes, I am a boring nobody......and I plan to keep it that way.

More wonderful 5G 'enlightenments'.......it sounds about right in this day and age.

https://www.activistpost.com/2023/0...sed-to-surveil-and-dominate-u-s-citizens.html

Has anyone ever driven under a high-tension wire with an LED bulb in the car? ever so often, they light up!
I parked my service truck under high-voltage power lines that went down to a substation, got out, and the damthing bit me! :mad:
Got out my voltmeter and checked the voltage from the door to the ground...
570 VAC!gaah
I told the plant manager, and out comes 5 maintenance guys, each carrying voltmeters.
...You know, to prove that I was nuts, and it was perfectly safe:rolleyes:.
They all confirmed it to be between 570-575 VAC.
Surprisingly enough, none of them wanted to touch my truck!:eyeballs:.
They told me to use a thick cloth to open the door and to do a 'bunny-hop' to get in it, and walked off.:LOL:

Last edited:
How does 5G invade your privacy any more than 4G or 3G?
Did you watch the video? Perhaps that's a good question for the MIL Complex.

Is it really all that surprising that new tech may not be good for our health and/or privacy? Look at all the 'advancements' that we have seen in the last 40 years. Are people any healthier? More intelligent? More self sufficient? I see a bunch of fat, clueless, lazy people sitting behind a screen expecting someone else to do the heavy lifting. How long is that sustainable? By the time they figure out that they might have to plant a seed in dirt and water it if they want to eat, it might be too late.

Did you watch the video?
I read the article. I didn't see a video in your post. However, I'll bet that is because of the script blockers, ad blockers, and other privacy enhancers I have installed in my browser.

Here's what your post looks like to me (the big space in the middle is where the video was supposed to go I'm guessing):

Screenshot at 2023-06-01 20-09-30.jpg

I have a friend that parked under high tension lines and everything that he touched in his camper gave him a shock, he didn't realize what was causing the shocks until he checked outside. When I was a teenager I knew a guy that worked on fire control radar on war ships, he told me that when he unlocked them from the weapons he would aim it at seagulls and pigeons and it would knock them out of the air. In my teens I had electronics as a hobby, I fooled around with electronic Tesla coils along with transmitters and I often wondered if those high frequency things I built were able to cause me health problems. As I understand it, anything above 1 gigahertz is in the microwave frequencies, I quit using 2.5 gig wireless phones next to my bed, I didn't feel good when it was there.

I read the article. I didn't see a video in your post. However, I'll bet that is because of the script blockers, ad blockers, and other privacy enhancers I have installed in my browser.

Here's what your post looks like to me (the big space in the middle is where the video was supposed to go I'm guessing):

View attachment 109499
Yes, that is where the video is. If you care to watch it, you can go to youtube and search "5G is not what they are telling us". The video is the first one listed where there is a pic of an older man with a tower next to him.

Fun fact, I kill a digital watch within a month of putting it on, and some types of regular watches too.
Sometimes I can make a voltmeter move by force of will as well. Meh, I drank groundwater close to a
nuclear weapon trigger factory as a kid, I got all sort of strange!

I don't know much about 5G other than it's fast, and people are irradiating themselves with anti-5G equipment.

Back