A Blast From The Past - Classic Ads or Images

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Car Hops
The Miami Herald reported in 1952 on the burgeoning number of local drive-in restaurants staffed by scantily clad young women. "There seems to be a race going on among Miami drive-in restaurant

View attachment 60827
I would greatly prefer that to the gross Grub-Hub driver bringing cold stuff from an overpriced restaurant.
BTW, the Pepsi truck is sporting the deadly 2-piece wheel rims that killed people. :oops:
Been there, aired those up. OSHA video:

I would greatly prefer that to the gross Grub-Hub driver bringing cold stuff from an overpriced restaurant.
BTW, the Pepsi truck is sporting the deadly 2-piece wheel rims that killed people. :oops:

Me too. I've heard about those rims, killing men before, a lot of power to send him 10 ft. off the ground.:ghostly:

FB_IMG_1615652394554.jpg

Jim

I had one, a BIG one! When you finally got it up to speed it shot lightning bolts (sparks) that destroyed all the other landed flying saucers (tops) around it. It really needed an electric starter because it was hard for a 4 year old to get it up to speed. It only fired lightning bolts once it got going fast.

I never had anything sold by RonCo but there were a couple of times I could have used one.

Dave, the Darigold milk man! He delivered two gallons a day and brought it into the kitchen for mom.
When they quit home delivery we switched to powdered milk. I almost completely stopped drinking milk until I was out on my own. I only drink whole milk unless I have to drink homogenized milk. (it tastes like 2% compared to homogenized)

Reactions: Neb

Dirty pool, cannot log on to google yootoob without correct unknown password and my phone number doesn't match!!!!!!!!

Back