A look at the last 4 months

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are "those in charge" going to enforce their evil mandates? Will they be using the police that they just alienated and defunded? The same police that are saying that they will not enforce mask mandates (other than by "education")? Right now, we are seeing government having more and more control over us, but that is because people are voluntarily complying. What is going to happen when people stop complying? The wave of non-compliance is small now, but clearly visible and building, and soon enough it will not be controllable. I am not in the slightest bit concerned that Antifa will overrun our homes and take over the country. They will all be long dead - shot and left to rot - before that would happen. They will make a mess in the short term, but they will fail miserably in the end.

Sure, there will be plenty of sheep running interference too. But sheep can be easily controlled. One sheepdog can handle a whole herd of them. They are not loyal to their historical sheepdog, they can be herded by any sheepdog that comes along. If necessary, they can be herded to their doom (some would say they are headed that way right now). They're pretty dumb.

I'm not saying we shouldn't be alert and ready. Just the opposite. I think we are ready. Just kind of hanging out and waiting for the one final poke that breaks the camels back. When that poke comes, things will not be pretty, but I have a strong prediction of who the winner will be.

How are "those in charge" going to enforce their evil mandates? Will they be using the police that they just alienated and defunded? The same police that are saying that they will not enforce mask mandates (other than by "education")? Right now, we are seeing government having more and more control over us, but that is because people are voluntarily complying. What is going to happen when people stop complying? The wave of non-compliance is small now, but clearly visible and building, and soon enough it will not be controllable. I am not in the slightest bit concerned that Antifa will overrun our homes and take over the country. They will all be long dead - shot and left to rot - before that would happen. They will make a mess in the short term, but they will fail miserably in the end.

Sure, there will be plenty of sheep running interference too. But sheep can be easily controlled. One sheepdog can handle a whole herd of them. They are not loyal to their historical sheepdog, they can be herded by any sheepdog that comes along. If necessary, they can be herded to their doom (some would say they are headed that way right now). They're pretty dumb.

I'm not saying we shouldn't be alert and ready. Just the opposite. I think we are ready. Just kind of hanging out and waiting for the one final poke that breaks the camels back. When that poke comes, things will not be pretty, but I have a strong prediction of who the winner will be.

When that happens the military will be brought in and this new military hasn't seen war yet not the kind of war that makes them glad to be American,they are the ' tolerant ones'. Who will follow any order given them by Obama appointees.
Check out what the real generals are saying about them in my thread .
Most hate Trump according to the obama fired generals anyway.

Four to five months ago , we were having a great time.
Go anywhere, do anything .
Economy was growing.

4-5 months ago we lived in a totally different country than we do now.

Went to little country general store , out in the sticks , for lunch today , if your not wearing a mask they won't let you in.
I seen 2 guys walk in without a mask , and were told they had to leave they would not be served.
Next it will be covid vacination.

4 months ago.

Jim

This is crazy. I could see it starting but the video was nice to bring it all together. That's what I thought a vaccine next that I won't be taking. I'm young enough even if I get "Covid" I probably won't die. If I do get it and die well I hope to see y'all later at the pearly gates!

the death rate for Covid 19 is less than 1%. It never has been the "killer" that it was made out to be.
I find it interesting that there have been so many Covid deaths but none due to heart issues, flu, or any of the usual causes, except for people shooting people.
Engineered sociology.

the death rate for Covid 19 is less than 1%. It never has been the "killer" that it was made out to be.
I find it interesting that there have been so many Covid deaths but none due to heart issues, flu, or any of the usual causes, except for people shooting people.
Engineered sociology.
According to a coworker who's daughter works at a retirement home, she was told that if any of the elderly die they must report it as a covid 19 related death. If that is true its crazy!
My brother said its probably just so they can get extra money from the state since its Covid related.
Either way if it's TRUE then they are fudging the numbers in that way too as to the death rate.

No matter what laws are passed there will always be those who will enforce them. Some will not but many will just follow orders.

If the Democrats gain the White House (a possibility), they would likely also gain a few additional seats in Congress. At that point absolutely anything could happen.
Plus there is still the fact that we are in a very deep recession like we have never experienced before. Everything is calm right now but in the next 6 months we will see huge numbers of commercial bankruptcies. 30%+ of renters are behind on their rent. 20%+ are behind on their mortgages. Auto loan defaults will surely take off. There are currently many shortages of common products with prices rising.
Bad times are used by those in power and used by those who wish to be in power. And this plandemic is just a big stepping stone.

Back