A Pork Substitute?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weedygarden

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
We had to know it was coming!

https://usanetwork.info/2019/07/25/...t-sold-in-stores-its-the-other-pork-she-says/

July 25, 2019

ILHAN OMAR WANTS DOG MEAT SOLD IN STORES; “IT’S THE OTHER PORK” SHE SAYS

Democrat Ilhan Omar has been pushing hard since her arrival in America to have pork removed from store shelves. Asking for an outright ban failed, as did a proposal of sky high pork taxes. So now she’s trying a different tactic. She’s offering what she calls an “identical substitute”.

Yes, you read that right. The Democrat Representative from Minnesota wants America to start eating dog meat as an alternative to pigs. Mrs Omar shared a few words with us on the subject :

“Ok. I get it now. You Americans are all addicted to evil. Just as I became hooked on phonics to learn English when I came to these shores, you are hooked on immorality to poison your souls.

It tastes good? Fine. If you think pig bacon is good, you should try dog bacon!

This is ALL DOG. And hamster. There’s some hamster in there.
Bacon from St Bernard is to die for! Golden Retriever chops are the shizzat. Ever had a pulled pug sandwich? And Basset Hound tenderloin? OHMIGOD!

I was shocked when I came here and found ground Great Dane was not available. Fortunately, my many neighbors had other breeds available for free in their yards. I don’t enjoy the mess of butchering but it was worth it in the end to taste that succulent flavor.

But those dogs are all gone now and not everyone has butchering skills. So the time has come to sell mutton in grocery stores.

In fact, that’s another thing. I bought what was called mutton when I came here! But it wasn’t mutt! It was goat! False advertising!”

What is wrong with this woman that has her thinking we would ever eat our beloved puppies? She is obviously out of her head. We will say it again : She needs to be voted out.

Cabrito is goat.
That lady can eat all the dog she wants, but it doesn't mean everyone else does.
I agree. Her other plan to was put a high tax on pork. We eat pork in America. No one is forcing anyone else to eat it. No one said, "Come to America and eat pork." From watching Out of Goshen on YouTube, I have learned that there are many products in America made with some pork product. It is not easy to necessarily now.

I was shocked when I came here and found ground Great Dane was not available. Fortunately, my many neighbors had other breeds available for free in their yards. I don’t enjoy the mess of butchering but it was worth it in the end to taste that succulent flavor.

Is this her admitting to a crime? She stole her neighbors dogs and ate them?

Pork may put her eternal life in danger but I don't believe the Creator will hold it against me.
It's wonderful to be in America where we are free to choose for ourselves. She should try to remember that.

Pork may put her eternal life in danger but I don't believe the Creator will hold it against me.
It's wonderful to be in America where we are free to choose for ourselves. She should try to remember that.
She should, but even in America, the culture is such that she would be terrified for not following the rules.

Last edited:
She can eat or not eat anything available but so can I

The upside is that the clock is ticking on Omar's term in office - she's likely shot her mouth off to the point where she won't be voted in again. The downside is that there will always be another looney ready to step in and fill the gap.

The upside is that the clock is ticking on Omar's term in office - she's likely shot her mouth off to the point where she won't be voted in again. The downside is that there will always be another looney ready to step in and fill the gap.
We can only hope, but a lot of loonies voted her in office!

This whole thread is a joke, right?
Come clean no edacated woman is that dumb, to think a nation as large & rich as the USA, would kill dogs for meat.
We as a whole spend enough money on our pets/ all our pet, to wide out world hunger among humans the world over.
And she thinks, her voice is greater than "World Hunger", PLEASE!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

This whole thread is a joke, right?
Come clean no educated woman is that dumb, to think a nation as large & rich as the USA, would kill dogs for meat.
We as a whole spend enough money on our pets/ all our pet, to wide out world hunger among humans the world over.
And she thinks, her voice is greater than "World Hunger", PLEASE!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Joel, I think her culture as a whole might have a more narrow minded thinking than many realize, in spite of any education some of them have. Muslims have an agenda in the world, and especially in America. They hate and despise us. We are the infidel and they would be happy to behead all of us if we if we will not live the way they do. They fail to see that America is what it is because of different beliefs than theirs. There is much failure and oppression in Muslim countries. They envy what we have, but not how we have it. As a Muslim woman, she has to speak for her people. And she is speaking for her people, the people of her faith. This is what they believe. They also hate dogs as pets.

I had a Muslims roommate for a summer, an arrangement I made on the phone, without realizing that she was Muslim. One of the things she said often was that Americans have too much freedom. They absolutely believe this, and they believe it especially for women.

Moslems act differently when they have no power. She is feeling like she is in power now and is showing some of what she expects to force us into when more of her faith get elected.

Women have to much freedom?!?!
Why are the feminist supporting them instead of the Jew??!??!

Because they are ignorant! They have not really done the research. They have not had any experiences with Muslims, especially Muslim men. Altruistically, they want all people to be treated the same. They do not realize that all people don't see it the way they do, especially those poor oppressed Muslims. They don't get that in many places in Europe, the rape of white women by those poor refugees is rampant. It is ignorance and they should just be quiet. Maybe this is a way that they have too much freedom. They want to "be fair" with people who won't be fair in return.

Or maybe it is that enemy of my enemies is my friend.
I hate Christ & America, muslins are my friends.

I think that female needs to go back where she came from.
i'm fed up of people coming to my country(i'm not American and I don't live in USA) and trying to change it.
Yes! There are several restaurants that have been asked to remove pork from their menu's. "Hey, I want to eat at your restaurant, but I want you to only serve what I will eat. No one else can eat what I won't."

Yes! we have had some problems in the UK( not personally) with some of the militant sort. threatening farmers and butchers.

Latest posts

Back