A Pulse On America

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meerkat

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I figure start off wwith the most dangerous as a fair warning to those planning a move or re-location,

1597068400917.png

Looks like if your going to be safe you will be dealing with some exstream weather or worse later on if Global warming is followed by a mini Ice Age.:huh::dunno:

I wonder what their criteria is? How is NJ such a safe state? #4

It says it goes by crime rates.But if nobosy is getting locked up or booked then it woulddifinately effect the numbers.
I know New Jersey is moving into Florida along wwith California and NYC.:( for low taxes so guess we will be bluer than blue soon too down here.Once the demovrats infect a state its all down hill from there,Bad thing is goodbye another piece of America, Good thing is they too will live in what they created once the fools all run out of states to run to.:confused2::fun fun::popcorn:

I wonder what their criteria is? How is NJ such a safe state? #4

Not sure maybe ita talking about overall, like the state og New York upstate is suppose to be ok from what I hear but then I don'y know.

I'd love to see the data driving those charts. No way are those accurate short of just looking at some very specific things.

Maybe its just rating the big ciries?I hear Bashville is bad but Knoxcille is not :dunno:

And Illinois (Chicago) is considered safe? I call Bull Pucky on this list!

Well Havasu I'm just the messenger and in this crazy world we just have to trust but verify I guess.dancing chicken:peace:

More ' change ' in our society,the beatdown goes on

Nobody gets arrested. Nobody gets charged. Nobody cares about anybody but themselves. They are like unruly children in a schoolyard. Scary where all this is going.

Safest states ,

https://brobible.com/culture/article/safest-states-america-2020/

1. Maine
2. Vermont
3. Minnesota
4. Utah
5. Wyoming

Yeah. Minnesota coming in at number three feels incredibly odd right now.

Especially considering two of the dimensions of safety are personal safety and emergency preparedness.

Let’s just move along…

View attachment 48041
Safest states? So New York is #17 and we are #48?
Are they talking about the safest states for criminals?
Did they include our "harmless alligators" who don't bother nobody?
(well, they will make the body of a bad-guy disappear fast :rolleyes:)

Latest posts

Back