"A "Survivalist's Journey in shtf environment "WROL

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..I think its probable they may be invited in to help restore order and render humanitarian aide following our collapse...

Oh, and I'm quite sure the CCP would just Love to get in on the 'help restore order' schtick.. (re-forged in Their image / ideologies, of course.. :rolleyes:

Someone sent this to me today (guess it 'raised their eyebrows', as they were scouting for jobs..) and I have to say the same.. https://www.simplyhired.com/job/qtd...2ZsUqxea4FMzI2jZNiJEY_YjOQkEB5j3PvuxHs5jc=&q= Hmmm..

Sure, top-level, they just look like yer 'garden variety contractors', http://vxlenterprises.com/ but..

..'Role playing hires' - having Anything to do with the UN - on US soil (Outside the context of thier HQ's in NY..) is.. pretty 'suss', if ya ask me.. Some FF-Op training, perhaps? 🤔

jd

ever think about this...why would china invade u.s. no profit it in from what they are vested in us at current way and system. meaning..they hold bonds,notes etc. yet for us to pay off. as they been cashing these in they been buying gold to back their currency and buying hard assets and building their infrastructure up. like buying worlds largest gold mine. it makes zero sense to bite the hand that feeds you..in this case the ones they are selling to.people who own business like their patrons and lets face we are their patron to their company story...like it or not. we produce nothing here hardly now.

go look at lebanon...they import 80% of everything. i dont know what we import but i would like to know.

makes so sense to kill your customers who you are gaining financial greatness from. if you enslave them then you bear the brunt of feeding and care and cost of war. we debt slaves and tend to our own needs while they siphon off.theres only so many global customers who can afford stuff like u.s. currently.
Yup. No need to spend money, resources, and blood to invade, when you can simply buy a nation and its people. It's just like a larger corporation buying its smaller competitors - eliminates the competition and gives them control of the market. Which in this case, is the world economy...

Yup. No need to spend money, resources, and blood to invade, when you can simply buy a nation and its people. It's just like a larger corporation buying its smaller competitors - eliminates the competition and gives them control of the market. Which in this case, is the world economy...

they have cashed in most bonds last 3 months since 2016.

all this time..since 2008ish..buying record amounts of gold to back their currency with...all BRICS nations are/have been too...plus buying up assets. like world largest gold mine just to name one.

not to mention loans. they let a country default on loan to build a port. to settle it they took over ownership of it. so now they own and run largest port...i think it was..in africa..or one of the largest. it been awhile since i seen it in news.

i heard an economist point out all they are doing is exact same thing the u.s. was doing after ww2 that built it into what it was. but for us we stopped doing that for a long while now.

we keep doing stupid stuff...and like it or not stupid hurts often !

Latest posts

Back