Activist Target Ruger

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if they succeed in crashing the stock, you can count on this old 'bargain-hunter/bottom-feeder' (and tons of guys like me) picking up the pieces and bringing it right back up:D.
I think most "institutional investors" bailed years ago anyway:rolleyes:.

The "activist" are going to find themselves preaching to a bunch of mean old bastards:flip:.

Maybe some good news will help:
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/g...ound-checks-data-2019-04-04?mod=mw_quote_news
(I miss Obama. That guy could sell guns like no tomorrow! The NICS numbers proved it. Millions!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Stupid Fuckin' Liberals...

:rolleyes:

Don't they know that companies like Ruger have Stockholders that are in it for the $$$$... and Customers like us that are in it for the quality guns...and neither one of either give a damn about their fuckin' agenda...

Take your activism and stick it where the sun don't shine *******s...!!

:stir pot:

The "activist" are going to find themselves preaching to a bunch of mean old bastards:flip:.
Stupid Fuckin' Liberals...

Don't they know that companies like Ruger have Stockholders that are in it for the $$$$... and Customers like us that are in it for the quality guns...and neither one of either give a damn about their fuckin' agenda...

Take your activism and stick it where the sun don't shine *******s...!!

:stir pot:
I rest my case:D.
(note to self: Get Shooter some Ruger stock for Christmas:Xmas:)

And **** the stock market too !!

...I "invest" in commodities like brass, lead, and copper.

Every pay day...!!

Now don't confuse owning stock with the stock market.
The stock I own was not bought thru a broker, nor thru the stock market (which is a speculator's playground).
My dear mother, in her 80's taught me that you can buy stock directly from companies, bypassing all of the deep pockets of brokers and the madness of Wall Street:eek:.
A little-known secret that you will NEVER hear from your financial-advisor:cry:. It turns out that we always could buy stock direct from companies.
If you read the article that Top posted, it was about crap the went on at the shareholder's meeting.

If you own stock in the company, you are a shareholder and can vote by proxy thru the mail.
You can vote-out these anti-gun activists:Angie:.

I think they need to hear your voice.
nod.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been IN the Stock Market for 30+ years (April 1987)...through an job offered DoD Federal Employee contribution...tax-deferred retirement savings and investment plan called TSP ( Thrift Savings Plan ).

https://www.tsp.gov/index.html

Funds Include:

G Fund– Government Securities fund. These are unique government securities not available to the general public and are backed by the full faith and credit of the US Government; as such, it is the only fund with no risk of loss of principal. The G Fund was the initial fund established by the TSP when it began operations on April 1, 1987.

F Fund– Fixed Income Index fund. Invested in Black Rock's U.S. Debt Index Fund. Tracks the Barclays Capital Aggregate Bond Index. The F Fund was opened to Federal employees in January 1988 but was limited to only a portion of contributions; beginning January 1991 all restrictions on F Fund contributions were lifted.

C Fund– Common Stock Index fund. Invested in Black Rock's Equity Index Fund. Replicates the total return version of the S&P 500 index. The C Fund also opened to employees in January 1988 and was subject to the same restrictions as the F Fund until January 1991.

S Fund– Small Capitalization Stock Index fund. Invested in Black Rock's Extended Market Index Fund, which tracks the Dow Jones U.S. Completion TSM index. The S Fund opened to employees in May 2001.

I Fund– International Stock Index fund. Invested in Black Rock's EAFE Index Fund. Replicates the net version of the MSCI EAFE index. The I Fund opened to employees in May 2001.

...so yea, I understand the difference.

I also understand that my contributions are in for the long haul...and NOT based on every time an OPEC rag head farts or a fat little dictator launches a dud missile into the ocean.

:smilie flag:

Latest posts

Back