Adding land

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Land near me now in this buying frenzy is selling for 20 grand an acre at least.

Holy guacamole Batman!! We're paying just over a thousand an acre on this side of the border. Its more if you get into the areas with the lodge pole pines but not that much!

49.8 undeveloped acreas in N.Georgia will cost you $350,000.We tried to find land in N.Gerogia in 1996-97 and couldn't find any we could afford. So we moved back to Florida to be around the water mainly the ocean.

Last edited:
The cost of land has been crazy. The woods we purchased about 7 years ago is up more than 40%. I got one offer were a local grocery wanted to develop it because of its location. I passed on it because it would have give up on my retirement dreams and or seperate the family.

Ben

The lady that owned the land we wanted accepted our offer! We are adding another 32ish acres. Its about a half mile down the road but easy enough to get to when we need to move the cows.
Congrats!!! :woo hoo: If you see a small ivory and brown trailer off in the corner, just never mind them - just some vagrants. They'll go away eventually, maybe, or not orrrr, errrr. 😂 Oh & there might be a dog and bunny in the pack 😂

Latest posts

Back