Adios California

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cascadian

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
We moved to Oregon 6 years ago but still have family there and some properties. We just sold our former home this was our last physical tie to the prk. We had a family member renting it for most of the time we were here. I know people are getting out of cash and rightly so but we do not need a home in a desert wasteland 800 miles away. Our equity can better serve us elsewhere. We will be almost debt free with the exception of the current house payment. We are considering buying a newer vehicle with a large down payment. All of our vehicles have over 200,000 miles on them. They are maintained and in decent shape but not always ready for a long trip. My son is selling a low mileage Tacoma 4x4. So I think we will be getting that. I have been eyeing them for years.

Good luck to all the disidents on their way out. It may be difficult but it is worth it.

I still have family who vacation frequently in the San Diego area as did I when I lived in Arizona. Best surfing in all of Southern California, Now I wouldn't set foot in the State. I would not give them one penny of my money. The politicians have ruined the State, and the sheeple have let it happen. Good riddance.

Last time I was in California was the late 1980's. P&G had a plant in Long Beach, so I was there for a couple of projects. I did like the hotel in Marina Del Ray, Venice Beach was fun, but even then there were way too many people.

I can't believe that Californians haven't noticed how things degrade when you poop in your own living room. But they keep doing it.

We have noticed. That is why we are having a recall election next month of our dictator- I mean governor.

Get the word out to anyone you know still in the state that the election is Sept 14 and to vote for Larry Elder.

We have noticed. That is why we are having a recall election next month of our dictator- I mean governor.

Get the word out to anyone you know still in the state that the election is Sept 14 and to vote for Larry Elder.
I am not defending him, but aren't all politicians in someone else's pocket? They are puppets to some one NWO.
In the city of Denver, the mayor and council people are approving buildings that have more than 50 units with zero on site parking space. There are multiple buildings like this and more on the way. There are, or were, zoning requirements of onsite parking spaces per unit, but no regard for that when these buildings get approved.

I am not defending him, but aren't all politicians in someone else's pocket? They are puppets to some one NWO.
Nope. Remember when Rudy Giuliani was mayor of New York City?
The cops knew who the 'bad-guys' were but couldn't do anything about it until they shot somebody.
He fixed that, much to the crying of thug's mamas because their boy got sent to prison.:cry:
He led New York's controversial "civic cleanup" as its mayor from 1994 to 2001.[1][6] Mayor Giuliani appointed an outsider, William Bratton, as New York City's new police commissioner.[5] Reforming the police department's administration and policing practices, they applied the broken windows theory,[5] which cites social disorder, like disrepair and vandalism, for attracting loitering addicts, panhandlers, and prostitutes, followed by serious and violent criminals.
As crime rates fell steeply, well ahead of the national average pace, Giuliani was widely credited, yet later critics cite other contributing factors.
Who's pocket was he in?
The citizens.
Does this sound overdue again yet?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back