Alexa Talks to Suri

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They not only need to be separated but they both need to be shot. AIs are not supposed to talk to each other.
What do you think they are planning while you sleep?

I saw that one and thought it was pretty crazy. My dad has google in his place he got as a gift. He tries to say "I'm boring let them listen in if they want."
It's about learning though. It can learn when you come home and leave and go to bed ect. It learns your habits which is then stored and added to a database somewhere.

My step mom just LOVES it and using VOICE RECOGNITION has it call her queen. I'm just being paranoid after all it can tell you the weather and play music you request. SMH

My apartment is a dumb apartment and always will be.

I saw that one and thought it was pretty crazy. My dad has google in his place he got as a gift. He tries to say "I'm boring let them listen in if they want."
It's about learning though. It can learn when you come home and leave and go to bed ect. It learns your habits which is then stored and added to a database somewhere.

My step mom just LOVES it and using VOICE RECOGNITION has it call her queen. I'm just being paranoid after all it can tell you the weather and play music you request. SMH

My apartment is a dumb apartment and always will be.

Well they have already got me,I even have the dreaded yellow star drivers lecense ,ans my SmartTV knows me better than I know myself,I've been zapped, EMFed, facial scanned,finger printed,chem trailed and GMOed so guess I've had it.

Well they have already got me,I even have the dreaded yellow star drivers lecense ,ans my SmartTV knows me better than I know myself,I've been zapped, EMFed, facial scanned,finger printed,chem trailed and GMOed so guess I've had it.
It's been nice knowing you.....you seem like such a good person.😂
I mean I do have a "smart" phone so I'm still tracked and what not but my smart TV isn't connected. (to cheap to buy internet also lol)
And when I sold my plasma they required a picture and finger scan same with the Y so its probably gone too but I personally don't need a smart home or a smart watch when my pocket has my phone.
It helps that I have been looking up the AI uncle sam is creating and watch movies like "A.I." with Pierce Brosnan.
I'm boring but still choosing not to help the futer that is going to come soon enough.
Maybe I just need to GET TO THE CHOPPER. :D
More $$$ and I could avoid GMOs, no way i can avoid chemtrails. Lol. Oh and yeah i choose the red pill to a point. I'm not into flat earth or aliens so I'm not totally down the rabbit hole. Lol

Last edited:
It's been nice knowing you.....you seem like such a good person.😂
I mean I do have a "smart" phone so I'm still tracked and what not but my smart TV isn't connected. (to cheap to buy internet also lol)
And when I sold my plasma they required a picture and finger scan same with the Y so its probably gone too but I personally don't need a smart home or a smart watch when my pocket has my phone.
It helps that I have been looking up the AI uncle sam is creating and watch movies like "A.I." with Pierce Brosnan.
I'm boring but still choosing not to help the futer that is going to come soon enough.
Maybe I just need to GET TO THE CHOPPER. :D
More $$$ and I could avoid GMOs, no way i can avoid chemtrails. Lol. Oh and yeah i choose the red pill to a point. I'm not into flat earth or aliens so I'm not totally down the rabbit hole. Lol

LOL< the rabbit hole is getting crowded so be careful down there.
I'll try to keep updated.:D

Last edited:
This makes me hope Im dead a gone before Skynet gets up and running. Lol
Too late. Like me, we lived longer than we should have.
Skynet's real name is Google and it knows everything about us, everything we do, and everywhere we go.
The only good news is, they are behind in controlling everything around us.
The "internet of things" was supposed to already be controlling everything in our house.
We were supposed to be all riding around in self-driving cars by now that we cannot drive.
So far all it can do is spread all of our information to anyone that will give them a dime.
Defeating AI is still as simple as feeding them garbage info, or asking the fake person on the phone a simple question: "How many legs does a dog have?" . Every human instantly knows the answer and it's not written down anywhere.
We'll make it to the finish-line long before flesh hits metal.

Last edited:
At the end of a TV show, there was an announcement.
It said if you liked this program you can set a reminder to record it every week. Then it said, in a loud voice, all you have to do is say "Hey SIRI record this program every week." If you had a SIRI that would have woke it up and set a recording. I do not want my TV programming anything.
The only thing that can save us from big tech is an EMP taking out all the computers.

I don't have Siri or Alexa but I'd ask them when will the world and if they are preppers.

200 (12).gif

Latest posts

Back