Aliens anyone??

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

Ancient AH Pilot, Retired CWO W4.
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I hear there are 4 breeds of them, the Grays , Nordics , Reptilian, forgot the other one.

Hubby and his brother saw a huge saucer shaped one about 55 years in SC when they were young boys, described exactly like the space ship in the Bible. Had beautiful lights that he described as looking like jewels of different colors. I was studying the Bible and reading out loud and he heard me read a verse and he said that is exactly what the one they saw looked like.
I have had many paranormal experiences throughout my life. In past 30 years they slowed down and only had 2. Last one was in WalMart of all places. I had a strong feeling someone was watching me and turned to see this toddler maybe 2 or 3 YO in a buggy with very deep light blue strange eyes. A feeling I can't explain and hubby was watching both of us in a trace of some kind. This kid was not from here he could look through you and communicate is only was to explain. Hubby said " what was that ".
I know nobody believes these things.
Eisenhower and MacArthur both are said to met at air bases a few of these Grays and Nordics. And of course the Bible is full of hints about this, Even Jesus and Lucifer were from Morning Star ,whatever.
Pleiades and Orion constilations are mentioned in Job and Draco in Isiah if I remember right , google it. Who came down and impregnated the " daughters of men " in Genesis? Who were the giants and why was Enoch taken out of the Bible?
Lots of questions for those who want to ask them, most don't it is easier to listen to a preacher or someone else than study for yourself.

In my youth I was hitch hiking home along a lonely stretch of road one night. I noticed a constellation that I'd never noticed before. While walking along for a mile or more these lights were steady and immovable. These lights suddenly took off at a high speed, holding a V pattern, and disappeared to the South.

In my youth I was hitch hiking home along a lonely stretch of road one night. I noticed a constellation that I'd never noticed before. While walking along for a mile or more these lights were steady and immovable. These lights suddenly took off at a high speed, holding a V pattern, and disappeared to the South.

People don't believe until like you and I they see it themselves. But I have always been pulled into super natural without ever wanting to. Some not so good called for lots of praying some very good like when my son was gone for 45 minutes and I heard him calling me. Doctors were amazed he came back to life ,he was 3 had pnemonia. I was 360 miles away and beat all odds of being beside him in less than 2 hours by plane and taxi. Which that part was just plain luck.

Orbs are being seen by many in past few years too, including by me and a passing glimpse by hubby.
The skies are not normal, oceans are being poisoned and weather is off are we heading for another Ice Age or is it something else? Don't know.

I hear there are 4 breeds of them, the Grays , Nordics , Reptilian, forgot the other one.

Hubby and his brother saw a huge saucer shaped one about 55 years in SC when they were young boys, described exactly like the space ship in the Bible. Had beautiful lights that he described as looking like jewels of different colors. I was studying the Bible and reading out loud and he heard me read a verse and he said that is exactly what the one they saw looked like.
I have had many paranormal experiences throughout my life. In past 30 years they slowed down and only had 2. Last one was in WalMart of all places. I had a strong feeling someone was watching me and turned to see this toddler maybe 2 or 3 YO in a buggy with very deep light blue strange eyes. A feeling I can't explain and hubby was watching both of us in a trace of some kind. This kid was not from here he could look through you and communicate is only was to explain. Hubby said " what was that ".
I know nobody believes these things.
Eisenhower and MacArthur both are said to met at air bases a few of these Grays and Nordics. And of course the Bible is full of hints about this, Even Jesus and Lucifer were from Morning Star ,whatever.
Pleiades and Orion constilations are mentioned in Job and Draco in Isiah if I remember right , google it. Who came down and impregnated the " daughters of men " in Genesis? Who were the giants and why was Enoch taken out of the Bible?
Lots of questions for those who want to ask them, most don't it is easier to listen to a preacher or someone else than study for yourself.

Meerkat, The Reptilian ones are OKAY. You can trust me on this one. :ghostly::lil guy::LOL:So says the Great Lizard.

We need a bigger wall for the other star system aliens.
OK, well, I'll settle for a wall. Any wall. Where is our wall?
Remember the Obama speech in front of a piece of wall at the Mexico border. He said the wall was finished. Next to him there wasn't a wall. A guy was walking thru during the speech.
Where's the wall???

We need a bigger wall for the other star system aliens.
OK, well, I'll settle for a wall. Any wall. Where is our wall?
Remember the Obama speech in front of a piece of wall at the Mexico border. He said the wall was finished. Next to him there wasn't a wall. A guy was walking thru during the speech.
Where's the wall???

Somebody threw a brick in it. I think the swamp sucked it up.

Is it on netflix? We don't have TV or cable. Just netflix and youtube
If you have Amazon Prime there are a bunch of free movies and shows on there as well as those to rent or buy.

If you have Amazon Prime there are a bunch of free movies and shows on there as well as those to rent or buy.
I just started watching, "Colony". Now, that's a wall!

I just found it on Netflix. Thanks I'll check it out. I'm so spoiled with this tv HDMI 1 cable. Looking at this little screen while seraching Netflix is no fun.

If the aliens are here wonder who's side they are on?

I just found it on Netflix. Thanks I'll check it out. I'm so spoiled with this tv HDMI 1 cable. Looking at this little screen while seraching Netflix is no fun.

If the aliens are here wonder who's side they are on?

We be on the side of good vs. evil. You all can decide what is good.

I don't have that ,I get my daughter to order me stuff on Amazon. She just sent me some sea salt from one of the Scandinavian oceans. Thats some good stuff too. Doesn't take much of it either.

I saw some of that salt that said thousands of years old and the container expires next year. LOL Some companies, huh?

I saw some of that salt that said thousands of years old and the container expires next year. LOL Some companies, huh?

Its like the expiration date on a bottle of water. The water was underground for a thousand years but will magically go bad next week.

Its like the expiration date on a bottle of water. The water was underground for a thousand years but will magically go bad next week.

It is as old as dirt I guess. And according to scientist every drop of water that was ever on earth is still on earth, amazing . Guess if it left atmosphere it would all be gone by now. [ I can spell words liek atmosphere yet can't spell nesscesay ,damn! I even surprise myself with some things I can spell and get mad about the easy ones I can't..

I think it would be naive of us to think w are the brightest bulbs in the universe. And nothing not even a napkin has evolved since we been here. Everything we ' create ' is created out of something already created. We are all creators like our Creator is. But we can't do it without the tools he left us to work with.

Processing is not "creating." We develop items from raw material and produce something useful.
The only thing we create is thought, imagination is the vehicle.

Now are our thoughts once thought a fleeting thought, or do they reverberate silently through the cosmos?
If they reverberate through the cosmos, do other beings listen, or perceive our thoughts?

Latest posts

Back