Aliens anyone??

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We create music, dance, art and literature. We discover through our curiosity.
Here is a thought for you to ponder:
God breathed the breath of life into us... we therefore have, within us, a spark of deity. That spark is passed to each generation without diminishing because it is infinite.

Sheepdog, is there empirical evidence that the breath G_d breathed into Adam was an eternal energy particle?

Did that energy particle incorporate itself into the genome and chromosomes?

Just asking, Faith tells us that G_d created the galaxies, universe, the stars, planets and life. Science tells us how H_ did it.

We create music, dance, art and literature. We discover through our curiosity.
Here is a thought for you to ponder:
God breathed the breath of life into us... we therefore have, within us, a spark of deity. That spark is passed to each generation without diminishing because it is infinite.
The fact that God breathed life into us does not necessarily mean he gave us divinity, in fact any reading of Scripture would show that not to be the case. Our creativity et al comes from the fact that we are created in the image of Go$ not from the fact that we are God’s. We are created beings with a finite start point not gods.

Ladies and Gentlemen, would it be more appropriate if we moved these comments to the Faith section? If someone would like to start a thread, then I will move these posts. It may be difficult to separate spiritual scripture interpretation and alien speculation but we must or it has to be moved. Sorry about that. This thread section is open to all.

Soooo...y'all don't believe in aliens? Life in other galaxies? That human beings on this little blue orb are all that ever were, are, or will be?
:huh:

I maybe one of those aliens but I don't want the aliens messages confused with the creator's message. Got to keep them separated, so there is no confusion among the earth mortals and any visiting alien Lizards. We confuse easy.

I maybe one of those aliens but I don't want the aliens messages confused with the creator's message. Got to keep them separated, so there is no confusion among the earth mortals and any visiting alien Lizards. We confuse easy.
Now I might be confused. I know you're not the creator. Are you saying earthlings get confused easily because they think messages from aliens are from the creator? :confused::rolleyes:

I am not the creator and never ever pretended to be or even be or associated with the creator. I am saying the creator's message should not be and must not be confused with any discussion about space folk. If space folk visited this beautiful blue planet, it would have been in the creators grand plan.

Taking into account the television series "The Expanse," and the Nat Geo special series "Mars," I am sure we visited other planets first! It's just that Earthling nature self destroys because of inherent evil. We rise from the stone age to the space age and self destroy, returning to the stone age.

Take into account the arrogance of Earthlings on television series like "Stargate Atlantis," "Star Trek: Voyager," and "Star Trek:Enterprise."

As for alien contact, Lost in Space the 2017 remake, see Netflix for a slough of good movies and short episode series on good story lines.

"People of Earth" is just classic humor and satire, well crafted.

To bring you up to 2010, when Snowflakes are so "victimized" by toxic masculinity and micro-macro aggressions; or just throwing a temper tantrum, they need a "Waaaa...ambulance!"

Has anyone heard about the remake for "Plan Nine from Outer Space?"

Sheepdog, is there empirical evidence that the breath G_d breathed into Adam was an eternal energy particle?

Did that energy particle incorporate itself into the genome and chromosomes?

Just asking, Faith tells us that G_d created the galaxies, universe, the stars, planets and life. Science tells us how H_ did it.

Ever close your eyes and see the electrical charges going off?Little flashes of light.
I think without energy matter cannot exist but energy can exist without matter, don't know. I think this could be what God breathed into Adam., energy aka spirit. Not sure but just thinking.
Energy is everywhere, including in my clothes if I don't use fabric softener. Or in a blanket on a cold night where sparks fly.
Are these beings real maybe are they good or evil, don't know.

E=MC^2
That famous formula states that energy and matter are equivalent. In the subatomic world there is no differentiation between matter and energy.
Think of it like this:
Matter is a firm energy field or an energy contained within an electromagnetic field.

There is an unexplained event that happened to me and two friends. I think it was late spring in 1979. I had a roommate, great guy, funny. He was attending the University of alabama.

His dad in Idaho feel seriously ill, his family needed him. My roomie didn’t have cash for a plane ticket. I volunteered to pay for it. I called the airline and made the arrangement.

Another close friend wanted to go to the airport with us… 72 miles away. My roomie and our friend will both be late for their funerals… notoriously late for everything. So, I lied to both of them about the time of the flight, saying it was 1 hour earlier than it actually was. I wanted time to get a sausage biscuit and time to talk before my dear friend left, his father was very ill. I was worried my roomie might not return to school.

I drove to the airport that morning. 1 hour of time vanished on that drive. My roomie barely had time to make his flight. I still don’t know what happened. My friends were both confused. They knew an hour had vanished, we wore watches in those days. My roomie thought he had missed his flight...

My roomie had to drop out of college, his father passed. He flew back once to get his car and some clothes.

The 3 of us had a long conversation about the drive to the airport and what happened to that hour. There was a locally famous restaurant at an exit on that drive, my friends and I always stopped there after a concert in Birmingham. Best place in the world for late night food. None of us could remember passing it. Yet we all agreed an hour vanished that morning… and no, we weren’t stoned.

How many people remember driving a friend to the airport 40 years ago? I do, I remember the drive, the conversation, even what was on the radio, except one section near that restaurant. There is no logical explanation for what happened. :huh:

Last edited:
I posted this in another thread on this forum but will copy and paste here to share:

What exactly blew up the SpaceX rocket that contained the Facebook satellite?

Ever hear of Ben Rich? He worked at the skunkworks section of Lockheed dynamics R&D department and before he died at a UCLA School of Engineering Ulumni speech in 1993 he stated "We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity… ...anything you can imagine we already know how to do."

https://www.meetup.com/UFOS-ALIENS-...thread/7611028?_cookie-check=2CZsTKyuLnqzPGUg

Ben Rich...Quotes...Anything you can imagine we already know how to do., cont...

"The U. S. Air Force has just given us a contract to take E. T. back home."

"We also know how to travel to the stars."

"Anything you can imagine we already know how to do."

"If you've seen it in Star Trek or Star Wars, we've been there and done that."

"We have things in the Nevada desert that are alien to your way of thinking
far beyond anything you see on Star Trek."

Upon graduation with a master's degree in thermodynamics from UCLA, Ben Rich was hired by Lockheed. In December 1954, Rich was sent to the secret research and development Skunk Works section run by Lockheed. Later was program manager for the SR-71 Blackbird propulsion system. The idea to paint the high-speed aircraft's skin black, to help dissipate the tremendous frictional heat, was Rich's. He championed the early prototypes of stealth technology and led the development of theF117stealth fighter. Ben Rich, stated during a 1993, Alumni Speech at UCLA:

ISN'T IT BEN RICH WHO SPOKE ONLY A FEW YEARS AGO AT A MEETING IN CALIFORNIA AND SAID WE HAD THE TECHNOLOGY `TO TAKE E. T. HOME'?
That's exactly correct, Linda. I have that quote right here. Mr. Ben Rich passed away in 1995 and before he passed away, he dropped a number of bombshells. This took place at Wright-Patterson AFB back in 1993. He gave a slide presentation there and also at the UCLA School of Engineering Alumni speech – he gave on March 23, 1993. At the very end of his presentation, in both of these venues, he completed his slides with the following quote: `The U. S. Air Force has just given us a contract to take E. T. back home.'

He also mentioned, "We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity… ...anything you can imagine we already know how to do."

And he also mentioned at the UCLA speech, `It is time to end all secrecy on this as it no longer poses a national security threat and to make the technology available for use in the private sector.' That's exactly what we're talking about here.

He also said there is an error in E=MC2

TO READ MORE CLICK LINK ABOVE

Last edited:
We live in a galaxy that has 400 billion stars and at least half of those stars have planetary bodies. Say an average of 4 planets for each star with planets and that is 800 billion planets. If just 1% of those have life that is 80 billion planets with life. Let's say that intelligence is rare so only 1/10 of 1% of the planets that support life have intelligent life that is still 800 million planets with intelligent life.
That is only in one of 400 billion galaxies.
Yes, there are intelligent aliens out there. It is possible that some are close enough to visit the earth. The simple preponderance of evidence says they are here and have been visiting for a long time.
Is it possible that they have shared technology with us? All things are possible and we have samples of the technology to "reverse engineer" if we are smart enough to do so.
I think it is possible that we have duplicated a type of gravity drive but it is hidden deep in compartmentalized military industrial corporations. if it were ever exposed it would present us with a whole new set of problems while taking us away from fossil, nuclear, and other alternative power sources. Power, as we think of it now would be meaningless. Money would be unnecessary.

The "space" between the nucleus and the electrons is filled with electromagnetic energy. It can cause the electron to jump between orbits which absorbs and releases energy constantly. It can capture other atoms that are in resonance with it and repel others that are not. Forget about matter, it doesn't exist. All that exists is energy in one form or another.

Foiling up Just in Case!

Tin-Foil1.jpg

Just carry a glass of water, vinegar and ammonia with you. If one of those three don't repel them then use your side arm. One shot through the brain cavity will kill about 95% of all aliens.

Not all aliens are dangerous. There is more of everything found on Earth out in the Kuiper belt and in the Oort cloud than on earth. Those places have more and in higher concentrations than can be found on Earth. I guess what I am saying is that there is nothing special about Earth apart from the whole "life" thing. Unless we share genetics we wouldn't even make a good food source for aliens.

This Alien eating folks does kind of give a whole new meaning to Italian, Mexican, Chinese food now doesn't it. Just remember us Reptilians be good folks, unless of course we be trapped together on a deserted island, then it is every critter for himself. :ghostly:

We need a bigger wall for the other star system aliens.
OK, well, I'll settle for a wall. Any wall. Where is our wall?
Remember the Obama speech in front of a piece of wall at the Mexico border. He said the wall was finished. Next to him there wasn't a wall. A guy was walking thru during the speech.
Where's the wall???
I've seen a bit of wall at Nogales, but that was maybe 8 years ago.

@angie_nrs Maybe you should have a binge on sci fi alien movies.
Signs (Mel Gibson)
War of the Worlds (Tom Cruise)
Close Encounters of the Third Kind (Richard Dreyfuss)
The Day the Earth Stood Still (newer one with Keanu Reeves)
Them https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047573/ the 1954 movie, not the one rated R from 2006
Contact (Jodie Foster, Matthew McConaughey)
These are the ones I tolerate. (Of course not to mention all the Star Wars and Star Trek movies).

Wow, Skunk Works. Trigger word for conspiracy fiction writers!!
I thought that the witty physicists would have had a special sciencie word for that.

Back