All American Canners

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elkhound

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
if you need one and see it you better get it if its not being price gouged on you. look how long still till they are available.

https://www.allamericancanner.com/

Attention: Due to remarkably high demand orders for All American Pressure Canners (910, 915, 921, 925, 930 & 941) will not ship until May, 2021. (This is only an estimate, manufacturing delays may cause the shipping date to be longer than anticipated.)

5 months into the new year...this thing aint over by a long shot.

We've had several different brands and All American is worth every penny far above any othr canner we've ever had.'One of the others almost blew up turned into a round ball!:ghostly:That did it for us. Well worth the extra couple hundred bucks.

The only problem with the AAC is that more suburban kitchens one do not have gas ranges and two the clearance headroom is not sufficient between the range tops and the overhead vents or microwave units for the canners to fit.
In a lot of the inductive cooktops the heat cycles to keep from damaging the units and they will not maintain proper heat on such a large device for pressure canning .
I am probably going to have to pressure can on an outside propane burner since we moved, hot water bath works fine on the new electric units but we will not get rid of our AAC which I believe is a 12 at unit.

The only problem with the AAC is that more suburban kitchens one do not have gas ranges and two the clearance headroom is not sufficient between the range tops and the overhead vents or microwave units for the canners to fit.
In a lot of the inductive cooktops the heat cycles to keep from damaging the units and they will not maintain proper heat on such a large device for pressure canning .
I am probably going to have to pressure can on an outside propane burner since we moved, hot water bath works fine on the new electric units but we will not get rid of our AAC which I believe is a 12 at unit.

Our tail gator outside burner has been working for 20 years now for all kinds of cook outs and last 16 yr.s canning. I've cook many punds of fish, hushpuppies about 50 at a tine in it.
We use the burner for our canner.

I we have one of the biggest ones. It seemed like a good idea at the time. However it got a bit heavy for my wife and the new house has the clearance issues. We ordered a smaller one and got it about 3 months later in November. It suits our needs much better.

Last edited:
I have 2 pressure canners. I know one is el cheapo brand but will have to look at the other. They just have to work properly. I do 90% of my canning in the summer kitchen so no issues with space etc. I actually think it’s good that folks are thinking in the direction of preserving their own food. Been a long time- hope it’s not too late.

I have 3 of them. The smaller 915 and 921 are fine for clearance but the 941 is only for outside use. Doesn't even fit on my stove without the lid. Keep an eye on the goodwill auction site for them. That's where I got all 3 of mine for less than half price including shipping. Of course that was 2yrs ago.

I’m looking at these myself currently. Thinking the 921 but not sure yet. My research led me to the All American canner. The company is now estimating August 2021. Debating going ahead and pre ordering now and hoping they ship sooner. Not seeing them available anywhere else right now.

WOW !

Attention: Due to remarkably high demand orders for All American Pressure Canners (910, 915, 921, 925, 930 & 941) will not ship until August, 2021. (This is only an estimate, manufacturing delays may cause the shipping date to be longer than anticipated.)

Just ordered the 925. Hope it’s not to big. Still says August 2021 on the site but does say I can cancel at any time. Will keep looking around for one but at least I’m on the “list” now. Praying it ships sooner. Planning a big garden this year to put extra away. Time to stop being scared of canning and make it happen. Freezer space is precious at this point. Will update if it ships sooner.

I think ours is a 930? !4 quarts or 21 pints,

In the picture is the canner and the burner we use to heat our canner,

1609357913320.png

Just ordered the 925. Hope it’s not to big. Still says August 2021 on the site but does say I can cancel at any time. Will keep looking around for one but at least I’m on the “list” now. Praying it ships sooner. Planning a big garden this year to put extra away. Time to stop being scared of canning and make it happen. Freezer space is precious at this point. Will update if it ships sooner.
Double R. Take a look at Amazon, they had several models that are suppose to be in stock.

I have the 921, using it right now, matter of fact, but inside. 😂. i do almost all of my canning outside on the 2 burner propane cooker. Love it. Mess is out side and so is the heat. I love this canner. My friend has a presto and I borrow it from here sometimes if I have a lot to can and it has served me well too. But the quality isnt there with the presto.

Update for us- Nothing more from the manufacturer yet which is expected BUT there’s some now listed on Amazon and a kitchen store online we found. Wasn’t sure how legit the kitchen store was and haven’t gotten a response back from them but know they are supposedly super busy. Pulled the trigger and ordered the one on Amazon (free returns) which says it will be here Friday. Fingers crossed! Also scored some quart jars from walmart with free shipping which should also be here end of the week. Still gotta find pint jars. Waiting till the Amazon All American canner arrives and we check it before I cancel the one from the manufacturer. If it isn’t planned to ship till August I figured it’s better to wait.
Not gunna lie. Getting excited.

Get both of them. Trust me, not only was I a mechanic but I use two canners every year. I am considering a third one and a third burner too.

Are you going to make me some apricot preserves?;)

I'll risk it for Apricot preserves... :)
We ran out early and it's a long time before we can harvest anymore.

Latest posts

Back