Alone Season 8

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did watch the first 2 episodes a few weeks ago based on this thread, and had actually forgotten about the show already until I saw this thread pop back up. They weren't naked, aren't they supposed to be naked and alone or something? :)

People sticking bones in their noses, contestants not knowing much about their surroundings, people with apparent health issues, etc, and not being naked caused me to loose interest pretty quickly.

I literally only watched one episode of 'Naked and Afraid' just because a teacher of mine was on it. He called it "Naked and Bored"

Finally caught up on the episodes. Aaaaaand, kinda binge watched season 4 yesterday. I wanted to see the couples thing.

Right now, I'm trying to analyze what are the first signs someone is going to tap out. And what they focus on. Maybe from there I could wager a bet as to who could be next.

So far, my favorites are Nate and Biko. But frankly, it's just personality wise. They seem a little crazy but in a good way.

Yeah ak hunting fishing rules that change because of a line on a map.
Anyhows, I like the show. Haven't had time to watch it yet.
We all do things differently so watching this show gives me new ideas n concepts.

Yeah ak hunting fishing rules that change because of a line on a map.
Anyhows, I like the show. Haven't had time to watch it yet.
We all do things differently so watching this show gives me new ideas n concepts.

All hunting rules are nothing more than lines on a map. Drives me crazy. The rules here can be totally different acre by acre or week by week. Almost makes hunting not worth it unless you enjoy paperwork.

Latest posts

Back