Alternatives to Facebook, YouTube?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I read they had 600,000 new users in 1 day. Might keep trying.
I try a couple times an hour day and night but so far I haven’t made it past the initial make an account page. Will keep trying. Till then I’m hoping everyone will keep up the posts here so I at least have an idea of what’s going on.

Parler IS down as of this morning. They told the users that they are doing their best to get new servers (their own) and get back up. They are not gone.

It was down last night before I retired for the night.

I read this morning that every ISP they have gone to has refused them.

It does bother me greatly to be part of the Zukerbutts network, so I am very open to a change which is why I posted in this thread so I can track responses.

I hear Gab is quite similar to FB. I like to troll posts on FB, some entity will post something political that is leftist in nature and if I catch it quick enough so I am in the first few comments, I'll drop something in there and then sit back and watch the responses.

Quite entertaining actually.

It was down last night before I retired for the night.

I read this morning that every ISP they have gone to has refused them.

They are suing Amazon and the other companies they have contracts with.

Good. I suppose a private business has a right to do business with whomever they choose, but this stuff is getting beyond ridiculous.

I hear Gab is quite similar to FB. I like to troll posts on FB, some entity will post something political that is leftist in nature and if I catch it quick enough so I am in the first few comments, I'll drop something in there and then sit back and watch the responses.

Quite entertaining actually.
I'm in a small group of engineers and scientists and do the same thing as the only vocal God fearing conservative.

Hold it! Is this an adhoc meeting of Trolls Anonymous?

Hello. My name is Ben and it has been 5 hours since my last..

Or does it go...

I'm a troll but I can change if I have to I guess.

Ben

Hold it! Is this an adhoc meeting of Trolls Anonymous?

But it's so dern entertaining. I make a post and my phone sits here and goes ding, ding, ding. After a few ding dongs, I read the posts. Quite often I get a good belly laugh out of it.

I mean they say laughter is the best medicine, right?

And I ALWAYS keep it civil and polite, and it still lights their hair on fire. :D

I'm a troll but I can change if I have to I guess.

I didn't catch that before. Do I detect a little Red Green twist there, lol?

But it's so dern entertaining. I make a post and my phone sits here and goes ding, ding, ding. After a few ding dongs, I read the posts. Quite often I get a good belly laugh out of it.

I mean they say laughter is the best medicine, right?

And I ALWAYS keep it civil and polite, and it still lights their hair on fire. :D

My issue is I need to tone things down a bit. I do it quite unintentionally yet so many fall for the provocation I do get a hearty laugh. It is entertaining but I really need to play nice in the sandbox. Sometimes I forget that fact. I am no social media supporter / user but I do frequent forums so I suppose its similar at least.

2020 / 2021 has been a heck of a ride to this point. Wonder what we will be chatting about at the end of 2021. Those that know me in person know I am a fun loving and intentionally aloof person. I work, play, and live my life. I could care less who is the so called "leader" but they work for me and mine. I would fire a majority of them if I could. They, the swamp, have turned American citizens into subjects. They have turned citizens against one another with lies and deceit. I saw today how deep the trump derangement syndrome thinking runs.

I will leave it there. This could be a long and thorough thread but I am too lazy at this point to go further.

Wonder what we will be chatting about at the end of 2021.

I'm in hopes that we still have that ability outside of our immediate circle, at this point I am not very optimistic.

Onlytime will tell but it seems like we have had it. I trust nobody in news,online who still has ' free speech'. How do they stay online speaking out yet others can't?
All I thought were on the side of America have been one big fat disappointment after another.

I think we forgot what a terrorist is. I didn't see one terrorist at the capital including the BLM or Antifa infiltraters with exception of the thug who hit DC cop who later died,if there is any truth to that story.Although I do consider BLM,Antifa communist terrrorist.

Latest posts

Back