American Contingency - anyone know about this?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkt

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Jason/KM4ACK is an amateur radio guy I follow on youtube. He was recently at Hamvention and interviewed one of the folks there about American Contingency:

Here's the link to their site: Welcome - American Contingency

As it's described, this is exactly what I've been looking for. I want to pass knowledge on, and I want to learn from others.

Has anyone here heard of this group? Any concerns?

I looked, but I don't "know" 5 bucks a month for what is likely free if you search, and most likely nobody really in my area? Kinda reminds me of "prepper net"

I'll stick with the county ARES, CERT, OHKYIN radio club and other emergency response groups, along with a network of friends..

Last edited:
I looked, but I don't "know" 5 bucks a month for what is likely free if you search, and most likely nobody really in my area? Kinda reminds me of "prepper net"

I'll stick with the county ARES, CERT, OHKYIN radio club and other emergency response groups, along with a network of friends..
Thanks for saying what I'm also observing. There are like three people in my area in New York. I know there are a ton of prepper groups near me. This isn't making sense. I don't like the idea of becoming a premium member and paying money to get some kind of info before knowing what it is. The amount of activity I see daily is pretty small - a few posts. Nothing anywhere near as useful as where we are right here.

I'll ping a local group I know and see if they want to do a skills exchange kind of thing. I'll have more response without having to pay someone a monthly fee.

Latest posts

Back