Anarchism what say you

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL!

You gotta love Michael Malice!
I saw him a few weeks ago on Slightly Offensive and You are Here. Eric July is also of an anarchy mind set. He has some interesting things to say when he is on The News and Why it Matters.

LOL!

You gotta love Michael Malice!
I saw him a few weeks ago on Slightly Offensive and You are Here. Eric July is also of an anarchy mind set. He has some interesting things to say when he is on The News and Why it Matters.
Yes but Eric tends more libertarian.

I have to watch that again.

Ben

Sorry, I do not have the desire or attention span for 72 minutes of video without a description other than interesting.......
The author of the Anarchist handbook answers questions about how an anarchist form of government would look and what shape it would take.

His answers are interesting and very practical in my minds eye.

Rather than being cast as chaos it offers a solution to the top down dictatorship that is DC.

I will not name names but I believe the more cynical contributors to this forum would find it interesting an hopeful.

The interview starts slow but gets more intense and thought provoking as they get warmed up.

I will watch it again because I want to think more about the ideas shard and incorporating them into my world view.

I would love to be able to share some concrete examples to tempt others to watch it but doing that after only one viewing without taking notes is beyond my skill set.

Ben

The author of the Anarchist handbook answers questions about how an anarchist form of government would look and what shape it would take.

His answers are interesting and very practical in my minds eye.

Rather than being cast as chaos it offers a solution to the top down dictatorship that is DC.

I will not name names but I believe the more cynical contributors to this forum would find it interesting an hopeful.

The interview starts slow but gets more intense and thought provoking as they get warmed up.

I will watch it again because I want to think more about the ideas shard and incorporating them into my world view.

I would love to be able to share some concrete examples to tempt others to watch it but doing that after only one viewing without taking notes is beyond my skill set.

Ben

Anarchy as a style of government? Sounds luny. But heck, probably better than the direction our county is going.

I watched all of it and it was a nice intro, but there's so much more. This should be a series that goes for weeks. There's that much ground to cover.

Very good!

Anarchy made simple, minor potty talk.

Attachments

• Anarchy1-03.jpg
    Anarchy1-03.jpg
    639.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Anarchy1-04.jpg
    Anarchy1-04.jpg
    708.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Anarchy1-05.jpg
    Anarchy1-05.jpg
    674.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Anarchy1-06.jpg
    Anarchy1-06.jpg
    750.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Anarchy1-07.jpg
    Anarchy1-07.jpg
    797.8 KB · Views: 38
I always thought Anarchy was the ideal form of government, but that people where not worthy of it and would just screw it up so mostly what we end up with is oligarchies.

I do hope after the next collapse we could at least get a few generations of anarcho-feudalism at least.

I always thought Anarchy was the ideal form of government, but that people where not worthy of it and would just screw it up so mostly what we end up with is oligarchies.

I do hope after the next collapse we could at least get a few generations of anarcho-feudalism at least.
I never read them but the articles of confederation that predate the constitution was "a little t close to chaos".

Ben

I have a beautiful idea, lets wall off the coasts inland to 100 miles and let the control freaks move there, let them handle international business, fixing the roads, and national defense, and THEY let us get on with our lives unmolested and mostly untaxed, just like the 1890's.

I have a beautiful idea, lets wall off the coasts inland to 100 miles and let the control freaks move there, let them handle international business, fixing the roads, and national defense, and THEY let us get on with our lives unmolested and mostly untaxed, just like the 1890's.
I am just learning the anarchist way. ..

Wouldn't the private step forward and fill in the blanks?

Ben

Latest posts

Back