And then they came for Tommy Robinson

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An update:

"Want to know who rules over you, just find out who it is you can't criticize." I forgot who said it.

There are only two religions and groups you can't criticize, guess who they are.
I wonder if they are working together or if its the Royals behind it all, really don't know.

Last edited:
He is an activist who sees what is happening in his country and took the shortest, most dangerous route to address it.
He is not the most effective knight in the fight but he has sounded the alarm and is suffering the results of doing so.

I live in the UK and I can tell you Tommy Robinson is a racist idiot, he tried to get voted in during the Euro elections but failed, nobody but another racist idiot would give him the time of day.

I live in the UK and I can tell you Tommy Robinson is a racist idiot, he tried to get voted in during the Euro elections but failed, nobody but another racist idiot would give him the time of day.
I don't know anything about Tommy Robinson, I have enough problems keeping up on American politicians. What specifically has he said or done that makes him a racist?

What makes him a racist?

he is not a politician he is a rabble rouser.
So was Samuel Adams. That's not to equate one with the other, but being a politician (anywhere) doesn't necessarily mean much.

Being a social media company is *FAR* more important, evidently.

Latest posts

Back