Another happy ending......

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

Ancient AH Pilot, Retired CWO W4.
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Homeowner dusts two burglars in Memphis....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/0...would-be-burglars-at-his-home-police-say.html

Excerpt: "A Tennessee man grabbed his gun and opened fire on two burglary suspects who broke into his home Friday night, killing both of them, police said.
The homeowner, who asked to not be named, told FOX13 he was walking into his home in Memphis when he encountered the two alleged burglars, identified as 28-year-old Azell Witherspoon and 17-year-old Demond Robinson. He was returning home from the barber shop and found the door pried open."

There are three types of home invasions, the ones that happen while you are home, the ones that happen while you are gone, and the ones that are in progress when you return. That is why I carry at home as well as when I am out.

The only time I don't carry (home or out) is when I am visiting Komifornia or crossing the Mexican border. Both are on the side of the criminal and not the victims. Mexico because of corruption and Komifornia because of liberal stupidity. A happy ending, and good shooting, both bad guys dead.

Latest posts

Back