Another prodigal returns.

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:gardening:Wow thanks guys (as many who have seen my post for a while, guys is unisex and refers to all) I am truly glad I finally got my password sorted out, it was easy when I quit guessing and asked the system for help.
Empirical data shows that we have assembled a great group of people here :popcorn::woo hoo:

:gardening:Wow thanks guys (as many who have seen my post for a while, guys is unisex and refers to all) I am truly glad I finally got my password sorted out, it was easy when I quit guessing and asked the system for help.
Empirical data shows that we have assembled a great group of people here :popcorn::woo hoo:
Looks like I missed the original post so welcome back.
I also use the term guys and consider it to be non gender specific. I guess the feminine term is gals but I have always disliked that word.
I worked in hospitals and they are mostly women staffed. I was called on it once and explained what I meant and all was good. She really didn't like gals. That sounded sexiest to her. Go figure.:)

Hey kids ,I have been absent for a while, how is everyone doing?

TiredIron so glad to see you, my bus mechanic from the other place.

You were so much help to me on that school bus. I sold it a couple years ago and cry everytime I see a skoolie bus.

:welcome::huggs:

Picture of our Shorty,We took it from a old 1991 yellow bus to this in 3 years. Taking our the seats was the first time hubby ever put me under th bus.

FrzwMPx.jpg

2W1ZHMV.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back