Anti-plague formulas, flu fighters

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patchouli

Gatekeeper
Staff member
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
@Grimm you asked for the recipe. I found this on a website:
http://www.anniesplacetolearn.com/blog/plague-formulaAnd found good info on various herbs for flu-type illnesses on herbal legacy (Dr. John Christopher's). He has passed but his son David still runs the school of natural healing. He is probably in his 70s now. He has said their products can be found on Amazon too.
https://www.herballegacy.com/Dr._Christopher_Formulas.htmlKeep in mind you don't have to use exact measurements or even exact herbs if you can't find a particular one, try to to find a similar substitute.
I've heard there are groups of people (mainly members of my church) who get together (Arizona mostly) and make big batches of the anti-plague because it works. It is hard to swallow! Nasty strong! I think just putting cider, garlic and horseradish together would be strong enough but there are a couple of other herbs to put in it too.

Good sources of lysine include foods that are rich in protein, such as:
  • Meat, specifically red meat, pork, and poultry.
  • Cheese, particularly parmesan.
  • Certain fish, such as cod and sardines.
  • Eggs.
  • Soybeans, particularly tofu, isolated soy protein, and defatted soybean flour.
  • Spirulina.
  • Fenugreek seed.
Whoops... the light in the fridge comes on. the first 4 lines is my primary diet!

Christophers plauge formula was developed for a future time when it would be needed.....(maybe now?) .My wifes parents used to bail him out of jail when he was jailed for practicing medicine without a license. We have a bottle of the good stuff....better make some more for 2024.

Good sources of lysine include foods that are rich in protein, such as:
  • Meat, specifically red meat, pork, and poultry.
  • Cheese, particularly parmesan.
  • Certain fish, such as cod and sardines.
  • Eggs.
  • Soybeans, particularly tofu, isolated soy protein, and defatted soybean flour.
  • Spirulina.
  • Fenugreek seed.
Whoops... the light in the fridge comes on. the first 4 lines is my primary diet!
Pistachios and avacados too!

Thank you! The site you linked has the recipe uploaded as a PDF at the bottom of the page for easy download! Love it!

I read a thing this woman was promoting and telling how to ferment garlic cloves in honey.. Supposedly she was some kind of trained dietician and other letter after her name..

Along with her ravings about how good it is for you, pretty much in the same sentence she was cautioning about how to make this product and not have a botulism issue... I stopped there..

Latest posts

Back