Any fans of "The Vikings" TV series?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was a big fan until they killed Ragnar

Me too! I was bummed when they killed him off. The first few seasons were great. The season after Ragnar wasn't too bad. But after that it got weird. They lost me with the Russia episodes completely. I never knew what was going on when I did see an episode.

I watched the first few seasons of it. Really liked it. Then dropped it for some reason. Don't know why. Maybe I just forgot about it. I should go back and continue with it.

I just went to the IMDB page to refresh my memory on the series. That lead lady - Lagertha - looked so familiar to me. I just couldn't place where I'd seen her recently. It's in the new TV show "Big Sky"! She's the main character there. It's a detective/thriller and a pretty decent show. But the main characters make some pretty dumb mistakes.

So the lagertha " katherine winnick" actress really is a bada$$. I looked her up once. She has some serious martial arts skills.

I watched the entire series. Yea, it sucked when they killed Ragnar but it picked up once his sons grew up and started fighting each other.

(BTW, this was sung Acapulco, which means with no musical instruments.)
I think you mean "A Cappella". Acapulco is a city in Mexico.

Latest posts

Back