Any Star Trek fans here?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rick

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Some excellent award winning fan fiction. Full length+ StarTrek Movie.
(Animated)

My Dad was a hooked on Star Trek the day the original series came out, so I was immediately introduced into the world of Star Trek through movies, re-run, and eventually TNG, DS9, Voyager, etc. I will have to check out your animation, but what I am excited for is the new Picard series.

This one is actually even closer to the spirit of the original series.
The plot , the gestures, the wild blueyed blonde hot crazy chick, the ominous music..... Could have easily been a pilot for the series

Last edited:
Not a Trekie but do enjoy them. WOW! 3 hours and 1 hour!! I will have to set aside some time later for these.

Jim check out these animated movies.. especially the second one matches the feel and atmosphere of the original series almost to a "T".

Growing up I watched the original. After watching the next generation the original is so bad that I can't even watch a full episode.

I liked Voyager but did not like deep space 9. Maybe it was the actors chosen that I know from other roles.

What is the Picard thing? Haven't heard about it.

It's a new series on CBS All-Access that involves Picard after he is retired from Star Fleet. It's supposed to be a post-TNG series that will last 3-4 years.

I love me some Trek. Was hooked on TOS and TNG, caught most of DS9 and the first couple seasons of Voyager. Never got into Enterprise, and will NOT pay to watch Discovery or Picard.

Really looking forward to seeing how this fan film is going to pan out, especially with all the restrictions CBS and Paramount are putting on them.

I think this actually looks better than some of the crap coming out of the professional studios:

Axanar will be out in early 2020. There is a new fan film that is covering the time between Prelude and Axanar called Interlude. It will air just before Axanar and fill in the gaps. It looks like the 4 Years War will be a more complete story in spite of the network rules. They have both started filming sharing sets and timeline. It should be more action and continuity than the network productions have been. I am looking forward to them.

Oh, I see. You weren't hugged enough as a kid. :p

tongue-out-smiley-face.jpg

Latest posts

Back