Anyone here ever done any bookbinding?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NotMeantForTheCity

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
MS Word has a feature that will turn a document into a booklet; you don't have to do the pagination yourself. I want to make a copy of McGuffey's spelling book for one of my tutoring students. I also want to make a copy of Dickens' Christmas Carol.

I'm trying to determine what tools I have to have and which ones I can either improvise or do without.

I haven't done bookbinding, (on the todo list) but I recently watched a lady's video who makes tiny upcycled books. She stitched the papers together. I'm guessing you'll find inspiration on youtube and interest? You could look to Canva also for design ideas. If you have an arts college nearby they may have students willing to assist you.

MS Word has a feature that will turn a document into a booklet; you don't have to do the pagination yourself. I want to make a copy of McGuffey's spelling book for one of my tutoring students. I also want to make a copy of Dickens' Christmas Carol.

I'm trying to determine what tools I have to have and which ones I can either improvise or do without.
I did some binging watching on book binding some years ago. This guy stuck in my brain.

Ben

Latest posts

Back