Are you descended from aliens?

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zecharia Sitchin was a guy that wrote about aliens seeding mankind on this earth, that doesn't fit with God's creation and I think that he tried to say that those ancient astronauts resulted in some of the giant bones found throughout the world, also B.S., those all connect with the children of fallen angels mentioned in Gen. 6. Many of the skeletons found were 10 or more feet in height, two rows of teeth, six fingers and six toes. Red hair was often found with the skeletons. Golith who David slew had a brother mentioned in the Bible that had a bed that figured out to be about 18' in length. Do a search on the Lovelock, Nevada caves where giant bones were found, as well as skeletons found in some of the mounds in the eastern USA. It does make me wonder if some of the genetic tests, spit in a jar and send it in, are for finding bloodlines of some of these giants to blend with humans to make super soldiers. But as for red hair, Rh factors and six digits, I don't think that that is too big of a deal, so don't worry about alien bloodlines. I met a girl many years ago that had six toes and she was very nice, strange alien didn't even come into my thoughts.

My blood type is B-. Is that Rh negative? My cousin told me it was, but i am not really sure how it is determined.

Yes, B- is Rh negative. Welcome to the rare blood type club!! Slightly less than 6% of the global population is Rh negative, 94% plus is Rh positive. Numbers for B-:

The historical/anthropological theories regarding Rh negative are only two in number. 1. It was a freakish evolutionary mutation that involved a very localized population and only became stable over several generations because that population lived in isolation from the general population (think of the Basques for the best example). 2. It is due to genetic manipulation by "aliens," or is due to a very small group of aliens themselves remaining on earth. Those are the only two choices you get, because it is glaringly obvious the "natural evolutionary progression" was all Rh positive (94%+ of the global population). Had the Rh negative people NOT been isolated, the Rh negative would have died out very quickly because in terms of the general population it is an extremely detrimental trait and creates huge complications or death for infants who are the product of Rh negative/positive cross-breeding. However, WITHIN the Rh negative population, it is a DESIRABLE trait as Rh negative people generally have lower blood pressure, higher IQs, a greater ability to absorb and retain new knowledge, etc. It is also a fact that the original Rh negative population was Caucasoid, and one good example of that, again, is the Basque population, which even today, after thousands of years, is around 35% Rh negative (highest population concentration of Rh negative in the world). And the Basques have lived in well defined, localized, areas of the Pyrenees Mountains for thousands of years.

http://www.josephchris.com/rh-negative-blood-type-personality-traits

I, myself, am "A Rh Negative" blood type, which is fairly rare according to the Red Cross and "LiveScience.com." And, apparently the "personality traits" breakdown is accurate, as I have a lower than average blood pressure, IQ of 140+ last test I took, and I have an 85%+ ability to absorb and retain new knowledge, etc. My latest "Achievement Test" score shows that even though I graduated from University more than 43 years ago, my "educational level" is pegged at 15 (equivalent to 3 yrs college). My college entrance exam score (SAT) was in the top 5th percentile in the nation (top 3rd percentile in math/science), but that was 47 years ago...who knows where my score would put me today! At any rate, WITHIN the Rh negative population, the Rh negative factor is a very good thing, but globally, it is a very detrimental thing, as 94%+ of the global population is NOT Rh negative.

Make of it what you will, as noted above, there are only TWO possibilities for the origin of the Rh negative blood factor....either a freakish, local genetic mutation, or a deliberate genetic manipulation by "aliens (or a small group of aliens who remained on earth)." That's it, those are the only two possibilities!! Which is why virtually all the "Alien Intervention" authors (Von Daniken, Binder, Fell, etc.) point to the Rh negative factor as "proof" aliens visited earth and intervened in the evolutionary process for a small group of "Caucasoid people" to produce a race that would be in advance of every other group and "speed up" the evolutionary process" for that particular group.

I, personally, have no clue as to whether the Rh negative factor is a freak evolutionary mutation, or the product of genetic manipulation by aliens, and at this point in time, I doubt it makes any difference which one it is. All I know for certain is that I am A- and have most of the personality traits common to that blood type/factor. I can trace my ancestry back to around the 16th Century, but that's about it...no clue as to whatever may have been my ancestry prior to that.

Zecharia Sitchin was a guy that wrote about aliens seeding mankind on this earth, that doesn't fit with God's creation and I think that he tried to say that those ancient astronauts resulted in some of the giant bones found throughout the world, also B.S., those all connect with the children of fallen angels mentioned in Gen. 6. Many of the skeletons found were 10 or more feet in height, two rows of teeth, six fingers and six toes. Red hair was often found with the skeletons. Golith who David slew had a brother mentioned in the Bible that had a bed that figured out to be about 18' in length. Do a search on the Lovelock, Nevada caves where giant bones were found, as well as skeletons found in some of the mounds in the eastern USA. It does make me wonder if some of the genetic tests, spit in a jar and send it in, are for finding bloodlines of some of these giants to blend with humans to make super soldiers. But as for red hair, Rh factors and six digits, I don't think that that is too big of a deal, so don't worry about alien bloodlines. I met a girl many years ago that had six toes and she was very nice, strange alien didn't even come into my thoughts.

Book of Enoch is interesting also.

Latest posts

Back