Are you Psychologically Prepared for SHTF

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There will always be two party, the one that wins & the one that almost, but did not win. All other parties will just be window dressing, and can only serve to help the winner win.
This is sad, but true.

Joel its looking like only one will be from now on.I don't see a win in sight for any other nor a choice.

There is always a choice.

I think it was Washington that warned about a 2 party system. It was the issue of slavery to replace the wig party with the Republican party.

The big complication now is getting on the ballot. Third party candidates can get on but it takes a lot of extra effort are are generally one off events.

Ben

I have felt like this for many elections.
I agree some what, but I will NOT lay down & die. The Good Fight is to stand in line & vote. Let the lying,thievin,rapist know I will fight when they send the Gestapo for me.

Last edited:
I am still going to vote. Contacted my local party and going to go to the next meeting if I am in town. I hardly feel like I dont know what is going on since I got off of facebook. Which is a shame. If they were truly doing something I think people in my area would be talking about it.

I think things are much better than they were in the past.
More inclusion gets the bats out of ones belfry.
I agree somewhat, but some of the old bats have been in office for 30-50 years & need to go.

Latest posts

Back