• Welcome to Homesteading & Country Living.
    We are glad you came to visit.
    Ads in your way? Register/login and read with less ads, or ask how to get rid of them.

Armed Homeowner Protects Family, Kills Alleged Intruder

Help Support Homesteading Forum:

Sentry18

Hired Gun
Staff member
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I didn't know guns could save lives even in Washington. Has anyone informed their politicians?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/14/armed-homeowner-protects-family-kills-alleged-intruder/

Armed Homeowner Protects Family, Kills Intruder

Max Kleinen/Unsplash
AWR Hawkins14 Feb 2020107
1:14

An armed homeowner in Vancouver, Washington, confronted and killed a home intrusion suspect Thursday night.

The Columbian reports the suspect allegedly broke into the home. KOIN reports “the homeowner confronted the suspected burglar with a gun — eventually shooting and killing him.”

The Vancouver Police indicate the incident occurred “in the 6000 block of SE Beach Drive.”

A “disturbance” call was placed at 10:19 p.m. and the suspect was dead when officers arrived on scene.

The homeowner’s family was in the house at the time of the shooting and Oregon Live reports that neither the homeowner nor his family were harmed.

Curmudgeon

Malinois' are awesome.
Neighbor
This can't be, my liberal buddy on another forum says that we have all swallowed a turd when it comes to home invasions, he said it's something that is made up in Hollyweird, and only happens in the movies...................lol.

Sentry18

Hired Gun
Staff member
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
This can't be, my liberal buddy on another forum says that we have all swallowed a turd when it comes to home invasions, he said it's something that is made up in Hollyweird, and only happens in the movies...................lol.
A friend's mother believes the same thing about abortion. She is a lifelong Democrat who is completely convinced that her party is 100% pro-life because that's what they tell her during their marketing calls when they plead for money. When he shows her evidence it's not true, she just says that's all propaganda created by the Republicans. :rolleyes:

Caribou

Time traveler
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
Then it is life imitating art, about 8,000 times a day.

Latest posts

Group Builder