Asking for help

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flight

I just me.
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I was informed by Angie that a change was done(permission given). I cannot find it. So my question is, is there something different about anything that I'm missing?

Making a game out of this.

Flight

Did she take away your truck?
cour-bitume.gif

I was informed by Angie that a change was done(permission given). I cannot find it. So my question is, is there something different about anything that I'm missing?

Making a game out of this.

Flight

You have been missing a lot of stuff for a long time but the white fuffy stuff does have that numbing effect on snowmen. :grinch::LOL:

* secede .........

You are correct Sir! I have to stop using voice to text. I just edited another post where I said "weigh" and it wrote "way". Of course I could also proof read before hitting reply too. :cool:

Im lost but what else is new .....

Just messing with Flight. Admin changed some things around for him with his permission, she just didn't tell him what so he could figure it out on his own.

Nice! Did admin change posting pics? I could always upload from my phone now when i select the pic and it goes back to the page, no pic no uploading. ..

Admin did not do that (says Angie the Admin/test 1 {not a real person}/ What phone and what browser on it. Photos are suppose to be working.

Lg is it regular Android? I don't have LG, I have either Samsung Edge 7 or an iPad to test these mobile things with. I'll try with my phone to see if it gives me issues.
And not sure that it would make a difference, but are you on Default, HCL or Homesteading & Country Living skin?

Latest posts

Back