Asking for help

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Irritation is determined in yards. Mildly annoyed, target causing annoyance is stationed at 600 yards. As the annoyance factor increases, the target distance decreases. Now for all the human types, this does not apply to you all, just the inanimate objects. Once the target distance drops below 300 yards, the odds of the object surviving is a crap shoot.

Really blue? Mine was blue now it's green and i didn't change a thing. Got on here and it was like that.....weird!

Way in the bottom left corner of the screen it should say "Default Style" or "HCL Style". Just click it and you can change it back.

This is the master skin with the whole forum name.
Redbeard I'm on phone, but will check your image status when i get back on laptop.
Thank you. Tried it one opera mini browser and it at least tried to upload but it said all pics were to big. My regular browser automatically converted them but will not upload. Im thinking it's probably my phone. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Latest posts

Back