Barron Trump Is Fair Game

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teeceetx

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
A former NBC Executive (Mike Sington) had the audacity to proclaim on "X", that Barron Trump is "fair game", now that he turned 18!!!

Can you imagine?! The poor guy has never uttered a word, never did anything!

Sounds like a veiled threat, that could be misconstrued by other pathetic progressives to mean violence.

But that's the state of the progressive mind these days.

A former NBC Executive (Mike Sington) had the audacity to proclaim on "X", that Barron Trump is "fair game", now that he turned 18!!!

Can you imagine?! The poor guy has never uttered a word, never did anything!

Sounds like a veiled threat, that could be misconstrued by other pathetic progressives to mean violence.

But that's the state of the progressive mind these days.
Never underestimate the Progressive lust for violence against anyone who might possibly disagree with them (or that person's son or family).

What they do to Barron Trump - they want to do to us and our children.

True and it makes what they plan for Barron even more disgusting and hard to take.
And that makes me doubly angry, because he is autistic, isn't he?
I have two granddaughters that are.

True and it makes what they plan for Barron even more disgusting and hard to take.
...One can only wonder what New York is going to charge Barron for :mad:.
Like the previous, not for a crime in 'criminal court', but a fake thing in their "We just want to take all your money" court.

From what I found he is not Autistic, but you can't believe much of what you read and half of what you see. My understanding is he is highly intelligent. I guess that explains some of his manurims

Analyzing the evidence behind the question, 'Is Barron Trump autistic?', while promoting autism awareness.

"There has been speculation about whether Barron Trump, the son of former President Donald Trump, has autism. However, such speculation is not based on any official confirmation or public statement from Barron or his family [4]. Some rumors about Barron Trump being autistic were based on observing his behavior during public events, but without actual confirmation from his family or professionals, these speculations remain unverified."

https://www.crossrivertherapy.com/autism/is-barron-trump-autistic

"Barron Trump autistic and school shooting comments have now both gone viral. Sadly, 10-year-old Barron Trump has been watched very closely since Rosie O’Donnell made a comment about him appearing to be autistic. Although the comment enraged millions of people, it seems to have stuck in the minds of many and obviously, not everyone respects the new First Family.

Some feel that Rosie O’Donnell may have opened the door to attacking the child, who some believe may really be suffering from the mental condition. And while it is customary to poke fun at the president of the United States and those that he chooses to be a part of his cabinet, there are many people in the world that believe that children are strictly off-limits. No matter what."

Some Sheeple don't Know when to sthu...!!!

https://news.yahoo.com/barron-trump-autistic-school-goes-102734738.html

Latest posts

Back