Be nice to see the video taken from the USS Nimitz!!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

Ancient AH Pilot, Retired CWO W4.
Neighbor
Official UFO video taken from the USS Nimitz could be very interesting.....if they'd release the video!! I'm not sure from the wording of the article if the "report" is declassified, but the video sure isn't declassified. I still say there is a lot more to this UFO thing than they are telling us. If UFOs aren't "real," why do they still investigate them, classify the info, and videos? And why is the military still put on high alert when one of them shows up if they aren't "real?"

https://www.foxnews.com/science/top-secret-ufo-files-gravely-damage-us-national-security

Have you noticed the increase in UFO stories? There seem to be more programs and stories online about them.
My theory is the subject is being discussed more now because the government is prepping the public for eventual admission that UFOs are a real thing. The masses are being prepped so there will be less panic.
The tinfoil hat is a little tight this morning. :)

We'd have to be very naive to think we are the only ones in the universe. Even the Bible hits on it in some books. Constilations, stars,etc,etc,etc,. and you can know there is a spirit world that isn't mass but something else.
Wonder when the gov will declassify the proof?

Latest posts

Back