Beans for storage

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smart and Final! They have large restaurant sized bags of various beans for cheap. My dad is on a bean kick and has 10-25lb bags he got there.
The Costco Business Center was a place I had never been to until this year. They have 25 and 50 pound bags of pintos, and 25 pound bags of red beans, black beans and garbanzos. They also have bags of various rice types, flour, and other stuff.
There is a place in my area where many preppers have gone to get food in quantities and I have gotten some things there in the past. They told me in the past that some people would sign their order with odd ball names, such as Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, etc. They were so swamped this year that they now have a minimum order of $250 to buy from them. I could do that, but I prefer to buy a larger bag of things here and there, so I am not overwhelmed. They sell things like wheat, blue corn, lentils and other types of grains that we cannot find anywhere else around here. I have made many purchases from them over the years, but only around 50 pounds at a time.

The Costco Business Center was a place I had never been to until this year. They have 25 and 50 pound bags of pintos, and 25 pound bags of red beans, black beans and garbanzos. They also have bags of various rice types, flour, and other stuff.
There is a place in my area where many preppers have gone to get food in quantities and I have gotten some things there in the past. They told me in the past that some people would sign their order with odd ball names, such as Benjamin Franklin, Abraham Lincoln, etc. They were so swamped this year that they now have a minimum order of $250 to buy from them. I could do that, but I prefer to buy a larger bag of things here and there, so I am not overwhelmed. They sell things like wheat, blue corn, lentils and other types of grains that we cannot find anywhere else around here. I have made many purchases from them over the years, but only around 50 pounds at a time.

My folks live near one of the business centers too. They go from time to time but since the whole covid BS the business center is near cleared out all the time. The restaurants in the area are cleaning them out daily.

Latest posts

Back