Beautiful vid I found

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry havent been around much.

I been down about gaining weight due to no access to a gym and sitting at home eating..
So I feel "less worthy" as a prepper.

This past week I am finally bouncing back.

5 light work outs this week so far (they have to be light because if I do my hard core workout of 6 months ago I will be sure to injure myself)

We all hope justice will be done, but I agree with Cascadian. Nobody pushes it to far because both sides are equally corrupt. Eventually they will all be called before the Highest Court. If there is a merciful God justice will be done.

Thanks for posting, BlueZ.

Sorry havent been around much.

I been down about gaining weight due to no access to a gym and sitting at home eating..
So I feel "less worthy" as a prepper.

This past week I am finally bouncing back.

5 light work outs this week so far (they have to be light because if I do my hard core workout of 6 months ago I will be sure to injure myself)
Sorry, BlueZ, but I think a lot of people might be experiencing the same on the weight and inactivity.
This is temporary. Stick around, we can cheer each other up. Share some laughs, try to stay away from anger-inducing threads, and discuss weapons!

Sorry, BlueZ, but I think a lot of people might be experiencing the same on the weight and inactivity.
This is temporary. Stick around, we can cheer each other up. Share some laughs, try to stay away from anger-inducing threads, and discuss weapons!

Patch Bluzs needs to release some of that steam and vent sometimes too or I do. But your right far as letting it make you blow a gasket,lol.
Happy Medium?:dunno:

Latest posts

Back