Beer is good for the economy....

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too. Now and then I like a couple. Lately I've change to the dark beer Guinness.
Don't drink too often but tr to have some on hand in case I want one.

Good choice! Since they have started making most "imports" here in the U. S., the quality has dropped.. Fosters (Australia), and Guinness are the best. Dark beer is great..did you know it is supposed to be drunk at room temperature?

Good choice! Since they have started making most "imports" here in the U. S., the quality has dropped.. Fosters (Australia), and Guinness are the best. Dark beer is great..did you know it is supposed to be drunk at room temperature?

VJocky I did not know that,but I still like it cold,colder the better. At least I quit messing it up with Tomato and V-8. Long as I don't drink more than 2 I don't get a hangover too.
What I really like is Kahlua and vodka but only a couple of those makes me act like a fool in public places, but I didn't get a hangover from it just self humiliation.

VJocky I did not know that,but I still like it cold,colder the better. At least I quit messing it up with Tomato and V-8. Long as I don't drink more than 2 I don't get a hangover too.
What I really like is Kahlua and vodka but only a couple of those makes me act like a fool in public places, but I didn't get a hangover from it just self humiliation.

Gotta have GOOD Vodka, the cheap stuff will give you a killer of a hangover. Same with Rum, which is my preference..DO NOT get the "cheap stuff!!" Hot buttered Rum on a cool or cold night is great!!

Gotta have GOOD Vodka, the cheap stuff will give you a killer of a hangover. Same with Rum, which is my preference..DO NOT get the "cheap stuff!!" Hot buttered Rum on a cool or cold night is great!!

I ask for Grey Goose but that doesn't mean they didn't fill up an old Grey Goose bottle with the cheap stuff. It wasn't exactly a white tie club, more swampy than swanky thank goodness.

It was fun even if I did forget how old I am and the time period. Didn't hurt anybody even hubby thought it was funny is a laughing way.

I'm a Jager fan, myself. And my moonshine mix. A glass of red wine, too, but it has to be good. I'm a wine and champagne snob.

Only time I had moonshine was when a idiot poured it me and my friend. he was trying to make us drink it but we were tight lipped,so he said get out or put out,we got out. It was corn liquor. We were 16.

Latest posts

Back