Belts

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strycnine

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
I started making a few belts for the guys at work.
20220711_193059.jpg

Anyone make guitar straps? I can't find mine, somehow it disappeared from the case. I looked yesterday, had 4 banjo straps and 2 mandolin straps... but no guitar strap. I used the same leather guitar strap for 30 years. Bummed I can't find it. After we stopped playing at the restaurant I took a few years off. Don't need a strap at home.

Anyway, the inside surface of a leather strap has to be soft so as not to scratch the finish on an instrument. Curious if anyone makes them.

Anyone make guitar straps? I can't find mine, somehow it disappeared from the case. I looked yesterday, had 4 banjo straps and 2 mandolin straps... but no guitar strap. I used the same leather guitar strap for 30 years. Bummed I can't find it. After we stopped playing at the restaurant I took a few years off. Don't need a strap at home.

Anyway, the inside surface of a leather strap has to be soft so as not to scratch the finish on an instrument. Curious if anyone makes them.
So far the only thing I've tried making are the belts. I still have alot to learn on leather crafting.

I know how it feels to misplace something.

Latest posts

Back