Big Brother is watching you.....literally!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomJockey

Ancient AH Pilot, Retired CWO W4.
Neighbor
Whatever we know of their capabilities, you can rest assured their actual capabilities are much greater. I am sure they are reading this as I type it out.

Whatever we know of their capabilities, you can rest assured their actual capabilities are much greater. I am sure they are reading this as I type it out.

Being able to monitor any phone call or email in real time doesn't solve the problem of analyzing each one. That's why they red flag only certain key words (bomb, for example). On the other hand, you can bet yer socks every Right-Wing website that exists gets full time attention!

I mooned the NSA just yesterday.

Sometimes I like to send really weird stuff to my old email addresses just to mess with the NSA.

Protocol 43 Alert. The pigeon is in the blender. Repeat, the pigeon is in the blender. Proceed with caution. Utilize protocol 43.

Being able to monitor any phone call or email in real time doesn't solve the problem of analyzing each one. That's why they red flag only certain key words (bomb, for example). On the other hand, you can bet yer socks every Right-Wing website that exists gets full time attention!

VenomJ I hear words like Constitution or Christian is also a red flag. They know believers are biggest supporters of it.
Probably freedom, patriot sre other watch words.

Sometimes I like to send really weird stuff to my old email addresses just to mess with the NSA.

Protocol 43 Alert. The pigeon is in the blender. Repeat, the pigeon is in the blender. Proceed with caution. Utilize protocol 43.
I hope you don't mind the theft. I sent this to a couple people I don't like.

I used to send pages of 8 numeral "words" just to frustrate them. There was no data there but it sure looked like it. Then I started including as many "key words" as I could in every post or email.
Those black helicopters still fly low over my house occasionally but they haven't spotted the SAM's or MW laser yet.

Latest posts

Back