Big Foot Sightings

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weedygarden

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I have never seen one, heard one, or smelled one. But there are many stories from people who have. The stories are interesting to me. My cousin who is in law enforcement told me that people claim to have seen them, but to date, there has never been any physical evidence found and taken in, something tangible that you could look at. people have found foot prints and made plaster casts.

Years ago, I had two brothers as students, not at the same time. They were so fascinated by the idea of Sasquatch or Big Foot. I just wanted to roll my eyes when they would talk about it, but I did not. Now you can roll your eyes at me if you want to! I just had this video pop up today and thought I would share it. There are pieces of the story that I find credible, and others not. It is a 30 minute video.

baaahaaa. I don't know @Weedygarden . Sounds like the same lady on both narratives.
I was watching a guy this week on youtube vids. He's in Virginia and likes to record his experiences on his homestead, same thing. To me, he seems like a goof and has maybe found a way to make money...?
But the other thing I found was about alien stuff on the 37th parallel from coast to coast....livestock mutilated, organs taken out. Alien Bigfoots? LOL

baaahaaa. I don't know @Weedygarden . Sounds like the same lady on both narratives.
I was watching a guy this week on youtube vids. He's in Virginia and likes to record his experiences on his homestead, same thing. To me, he seems like a goof and has maybe found a way to make money...?
But the other thing I found was about alien stuff on the 37th parallel from coast to coast....livestock mutilated, organs taken out. Alien Bigfoots? LOL
I believe it is the same woman. She is reading other's experiences.

I know this channel, Homesteading Off the Grid. His wife is Filipino. I used to watch some of his videos until he started making videos about Big Foot. He is a nut case. I believe he does not work and gets enough revenue from his YouTube channel by writing these fake scripts. I won't watch his stuff. It is so fake. Other stories have some possibility of truth to them.

I know this channel, Homesteading Off the Grid. His wife is Filipino. I used to watch some of his videos until he started making videos about Big Foot. He is a nut case. I believe he does not work and gets enough revenue from his YouTube channel by writing these fake scripts. I won't watch his stuff. It is so fake. Other stories have some possibility of truth to them.

Hey Weedygarden I have watched this guy several times and I think he is a nutcase too. Have you ever watched howtohunt? He is a big game guide and claims to have seen them several times an tells of other peoples experiences as well as big game hunting experiences too. I think hes got credibility anyway. I had a friend in the Marines that another fellow Marine told me he had an experience. Every time I asked he put me off and didn't want to talk about it, his demeanor changed every time I asked. One night we were three sheets in the wind and I asked him, he went from laughing and joking to completely sober. In Michigan when he was 14 him and his buddy's were camping out when they heard something and this huge 8 foot hairy man, no clothes, walks up, looks them over and walks away as they just sat there frozen with fear.
This was a good friend of mine and I beleave him to be a very honest man. This is the reason I think there is something to bigfoot, that and the fact that so many native american stories and places named after the big footed one.
Also there is an incidence that happened in Missouri not far from my homestead called the Missouri Blue Man about a civil war officer that though he was tracking a huge bear and turned out to be a man like creature. just google Missouri blue man.
Thank you Weedygarden for the post, I enjoyed the videos.

Latest posts

Back