Bill and Melinda Gates Stored Food in Basement Years Ago for a Pandemic

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sentry18

Thrivalist
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
I don't care for his globalist elite crap, but I like that even he recognizes the need for preparedness.

Bill and Melinda Gates Stored Food in Basement Years Ago for a Pandemic
Bill Gates and his wife Melinda Gates introduce the Goalkeepers event at the Lincoln Center on September 26, 2018, in New York.
LUDOVIC MARIN/AFP/Getty Images
Joshua Caplan23 Apr 20203,345

1:29

Appearing recently on BBC Radio Live, Melinda Gates, co-founder of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, revealed she and her husband stored food in their basement years ago in anticipation of a pandemic.

A transcript is as follows:
EMMA BARRETT: In terms of your own — again, just to talk about you and Bill for being so familiar with this — had you made any preparations? I was very struck by when I rewatched Bill’s talk from 2015, he rolled that barrel onto the stage and said, “When I was growing up, nuclear was kind of the threat, everyone was very worried about bombs and all sorts of threats like that, and we had this barrel in our basement where we’d have to go and eat out of it if we went in.” Had you done preparation in your own lives?
MELINDA GATES: We had done some preparation, yes.
BARRETT: What does the mean in terms of — because we had issues here in the UK with people panic shopping — how does a couple like you, who has this insight, how do you get prepared for that?
GATES: A number of years ago, we talked about, “What if there wasn’t clean water? What if there wasn’t enough food? Where might we go? What might we do as a family?” So, I think we should leave those preparations to ourselves. We had prepared, and had some food in the basement in case needed, and now we’re all in the same situation.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/23/bill-melinda-gates-stored-food-pandemic/

Yeah, I'm sure they have more than a little food in their "basement". They probably have an underground bunker that would make the AF buner in Cheyanne Mt. blush with envy. I don't think the Gates will ever worry about where their next meal comes from, no matter what happens.

Since it's certainly possible that he plays some kind of (potentially planned) role in this whole "pandemic" situation, I am not one bit surprised that he is prepared for it. The people who did not play any type of role in this and listened to their gut and planned for it.......now, those are the people I admire and respect.

Gates being prepared doesn't surprise me at all. IMO he is involved to some extent in all the vaccine crap around the world and I wouldn't be surprised if his hand isn't in the CV19 in some way. He knew this was coming and made all kinds of preps in advance. Most likely many like him have done similar preps.

Likely none of the food they stockpiled back then is useable.
Now if he was a true genius, he would have stashed a bunch of uninstalled copies of Windows Vista® in there too.
Unavailable since then, they still work perfect today... unlike all versions of Windows(*) sold today.

With his vast amount of money, he can buy anything, at any time, even during a crisis.
The rules do not apply to the rich. Things most people can't get are just a phone call away for them.
He may even own companies that he can call and have anything he wants to be delivered to wherever he wants it. No need for him to prep he can just have one of his lackeys make a call.

With his vast amount of money, he can buy anything, at any time, even during a crisis.
The rules do not apply to the rich. Things most people can't get are just a phone call away for them.
He may even own companies that he can call and have anything he wants to be delivered to wherever he wants it. No need for him to prep he can just have one of his lackeys make a call.
I don't like him one bit. However, I think he is smart enough to have preps stashed. Personally, I wouldn't want to depend on any human to provide for me if things got bad. Humans are emotional and potentially unreliable.....no matter how much money they have or don't have. He's got to be smart enough to know that there comes a point where money means nothing. Plus, I'm sure he's got LOTS of secrets........including comfy and stocked hiding places.....probably located throughout the country and beyond.

I think of the movie, "Blast From the Past," and how that fictionalized family lived underground for 30 years. They had large fish tanks to raise fish.

Someone like Bill Gates probably has a bunker larger than most homes in America. Their bunker is probably under or near their main home, or semi-close as a bug out location. The bunker is probably equipped with a green house, a chicken house, canning area, deep food storage, 1000's of pounds of propane and propane appliances and furnaces, 1000's of gallons of water storage and a water collection system or well.

There are homes around Aspen, Colorado that have been built by wealthy Hollywood types that are equipped with bunkers. I believe Tom Cruise has one there, but you can count on the fact that other people with money have them as well.

My sentiments exactly. Hard to take a guy worth $107 Billion seriously. His "basement" is probably the size of Seattle. When SHTF he flies his private plane to his private island, and weathers the storm in the lap of luxury. I just can't picture this guy sitting in the basement eating rice and beans. :dunno:

Latest posts

Back