Black bear and russian boar struggle for survival

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elkhound

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
recently a visitor to cades cove in smokies captured a bear killing a russian boar.it was a fight for survival by both.

So... Bears like bacon too! That sounds normal to me.
Surprise! animals don't die peacefully of old age in nature.

I didn't watch but a minute,don't know why all species have to kill each other and the ones who don't kill are killed to be eaten.

So... Bears like bacon too! That sounds normal to me.
Surprise! animals don't die peacefully of old age in nature.

Grizz digging out black bear sow and cubs...look at the power that grizz has !

There are balances that are maintained. Animals that produce fast get eaten most. There are prey and predators. If prey is growing in numbers then predators grow in numbers. When the prey population drops the predator population drops too. The strongest and most adaptable of all species live to breed more. Even we kill to eat. True vegans kill to eat though they kill vegetation. I kill vegetation and animals to eat. Some are raised by me or someone else for the purpose of providing food and some is born wild and live their life avoiding predators. The sick and infirmed die first leaving the strong to breed. It is the way of nature. There is no good or bad to it. Death is a natural part of life.

Latest posts

Back