1. Welcome to Homesteading & Country Living.
    We are glad you came to visit.
    Dismiss Notice

Black Oak L.E.D.

Discussion in 'Product reviews' started by mulescj8, Apr 4, 2018.

Help Support Homesteading Forum by donating using the link above.
  1. Apr 4, 2018 #1

mulescj8

mulescj8

mulescj8

Awesome Friend Neighbor

Wanted to pass this on. I have done business with this company and wanted to share my experience with them. Their tech support has been awesome to work with and answered all my questions. They are a family owned business and veteran run company and I will say every light I have bought from them has been top notch!

One thing I have learned over the years there is cheap LED lights and then there are Great LED lights. Black Oak LED makes Great LED lights! I have bought cheaper lights that were half the price but I had to replace them within a year due to yellow/faded lenses and/or water in them where they leaked. I have a set of the 2" pod lights from Black Oak LED on the front of my truck that are over a year old and they look brand new and still producing a ton of light. These are brightest lights I have found and they last. Don't let the small size fool you on the 2"pods they produce a ton of light and if you look at the lumens and compare them to other companies the Black Oak LED wins hands down, they are not cheap plastic lights like your local parts house has. I just ordered two more sets to go on another truck I have as well as a set of their scene light pods.

You wont go wrong ordering from this company they have been awesome to work with and best of all they are an American owed company! Check them out!

https://www.blackoakled.com/

phideaux and TMT Tactical like this.