Blu3duk

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blu3duk

New Friend
Neighbor
Some folk may know me from years ago, some more recent. I have skillsets many wish they had, and opinions to go along with most of my skills. I'm not rich, but I have a wealth of knowledge, I grew up on a small 240 acre smallholder homestead, learning from many sources including books of all places 👀

I will mark 58 years walking the earth in less than a week, still being educated by my youngest who is 16, and my folks who are 80 and 86 recently married 59 years 👀

I've lived in a small town the past 15 years or so of about 1200 souls in the middle of North Central Idaho, in heart of the Nezperce Indian Reservation [amended 1863] currently in Kamiah [NSA already knows] where I've been a seeking the motherlode to mine metals [no real luck yet IRS] and run small businesses [plural] to keep the family fed [we all got that down it seems, the eating part]

Raised three kids, got 2 in college and that youngest bored with school dropped out only to learn 8 foreign languages, self taught 4 instruments, computer coding in Python, and keeps me on my toes discussing theoretical, nuclear & astro physics as well as applied chemistry all off reading on the net [yes he scares me at times] I've still got him beat building though.

My political views are EXTREME [restore the Republic] but I will listen to most any viewpoint and smile 🤓

See you on the boards

Blu3duk is

William of Kamiah Idaho

Welcome Blu3. I've enjoyed many of your posts here and there over many years, and am especially going to enjoy reading them here, too! You knew me by another name, though. ;)

Welcome from my little corner of Alaska! Sounds like we have some things in common! I look forward to your posts!!

Hello and welcome from S.W. Oregon, lot of people here that have a restore the Republic attitude, I've spent a better portion of my 78 years on this planet striving to get that message out, our founding fathers were no dummies, they warned us from the beginning that keeping a Republic would be a constant battle.

Back