BREAKING: Whistleblower Drops HARD Evidence, Biden, Obama, Hillary EXECUTED Seal Team 6, Audio Proof

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for posting. This is all over the place today on the web. Let's see if this one has legs.

CIA Whistleblower Exposes Biden’s Alleged Role with the Deaths of Seal Team

https://djhjmedia.com/kari/explosiv...of-seal-team-claims-to-have-documented-proof/
EXPLOSIVE: UPDATE- CIA Whistleblower Exposes Biden’s Alleged Role with the Deaths of Seal Team- Claims to have Documented Proof

BREAKING: In this article is a full interview of a CIA Whistleblower, Allan Harrow Parrot, who is being interviewed by Charles Woods and Nicholas Noe. It surfaced on Sunday and shows the three talking about the blackmail /extortion of $152 Billion US dollars, that was sent to Iran to cover up the deaths of Seal Team 6 by the Obama/Biden administration.

Parrot, a former CIA agent, has extensive experience with the intelligence community, and he is planning on releasing documents this week on what he said are going to uncover “numerous crimes sprees”.

The following are updates that have unfolded since the article was originally published:

UPDATES 10/13 President Trump retweeted this article. 10/12 the maker of the videos below, toward the end of this article, confirm in this footage, that the documents have now been delivered to a “Congress Person” for evaluation:

Seal team b 01.png

Trump retweeted the story also...

@Alaskajohn

Many semi-related stories began breaking last night... I'm busier than a one armed paper hanger trying to keep them all straight... please point it out if I get stories combined.

https://djhjmedia.com/kari/explosiv...of-seal-team-claims-to-have-documented-proof/
EXPLOSIVE: UPDATE- CIA Whistleblower Exposes Biden’s Alleged Role with the Deaths of Seal Team- Claims to have Documented Proof

BREAKING: In this article is a full interview of a CIA Whistleblower, Allan Harrow Parrot, who is being interviewed by Charles Woods and Nicholas Noe. It surfaced on Sunday and shows the three talking about the blackmail /extortion of $152 Billion US dollars, that was sent to Iran to cover up the deaths of Seal Team 6 by the Obama/Biden administration.

Parrot, a former CIA agent, has extensive experience with the intelligence community, and he is planning on releasing documents this week on what he said are going to uncover “numerous crimes sprees”.

The following are updates that have unfolded since the article was originally published:

UPDATES 10/13 President Trump retweeted this article. 10/12 the maker of the videos below, toward the end of this article, confirm in this footage, that the documents have now been delivered to a “Congress Person” for evaluation:

View attachment 51732

Trump retweeted the story also...

@Alaskajohn

Many semi-related stories began breaking last night... I'm busier than a one armed paper hanger trying to keep them all straight... please point it out if I get stories combined.

It would seem logical that they did considering they also fired 197 high ranking officers and replaced them with ' who knows who or what'!
Put our soldiers in red high heels and handed over our military to the homosexuals. Now the majority of rape in the military is male on male and they can't tell anyone.

Male-on-male rape has become epidemic in the U.S. Military.

dangerous this lifestyle is.

According to the Daily Mail, a prominent newspaper in the UK, male on male rape in the United States military is reaching epidemic proportions.

Absorb this tragic excerpt:

When a man enters the military he is ten times likelier to be sexually abused, and in 2012 alone there were an estimated 14,200 reports of male rape.
Read that again. A man who enlists in the United States military is ten times more likely to be on the receiving end of sexual abuse than if he remains in the civilian population. The risk of being raped jumps a staggering 1,000 percent.

Our military has become a playground for sexual predators, a veritable smorgasbord of victims for homosexuals on the prowl.

It would be stupendously stupid not to accept the plain fact that, as the public becomes aware of these sordid and tragic realities, recruitment, retention, readiness and morale will plummet.

Here are some excerpts from this article:

In a recent GQ article, more than a dozen v

I've seen the video of the guy talking. It's said he's at the white house today being debriefed. There actually 2 whistle blowers. I don't know what the other one is doing.

Like I said, this and a couple of other stories have gotten confusing... Obama, Biden and HRC is neck deep in all of them.

EXPLOSIVE: UPDATE- CIA Whistleblower Exposes Biden’s Alleged Role with the deaths of Seal Team- Claims to have Documented Proof

Below, documents concerning "Extortion 17" the name of the flight Seal Team Six was on when they were murdered.

The phone call (mp4)... first discussing HRC Is of Allen Parrot (cia informant), the second voice admiting USG hid Bin Laden is attorney Brian Ettinger. Sorry the forum won't let me upload this file.

Last are messages between Redpill78 and reporter Jack Voorhies.

Tied into the murder of seal team 6 are the events in Benghazi. This is the part that gets really confusing...

Voor 01.jpeg
voor 02.jpeg
voor 03.jpeg
voor 05.png
voor 06.png
voor 07.png

I can tell you that the teams are a tight knit group. If it were me and I was on a protection detail for any of these folks, I would quit.

Either former or current team members will not let this stand if proven correct. One way or another they will pay the price.

I don't know this for certain but former team members that I know would do just that. Either justice is served or heads on a platter.

EXPLOSIVE: UPDATE- CIA Whistleblower Exposes Biden’s Alleged Role with the deaths of Seal Team- Claims to have Documented Proof

Below, documents concerning "Extortion 17" the name of the flight Seal Team Six was on when they were murdered.

The phone call (mp4)... first discussing HRC Is of Allen Parrot (cia informant), the second voice admiting USG hid Bin Laden is attorney Brian Ettinger. Sorry the forum won't let me upload this file.

Last are messages between Redpill78 and reporter Jack Voorhies.

Tied into the murder of seal team 6 are the events in Benghazi. This is the part that gets really confusing...

View attachment 51742View attachment 51743View attachment 51744View attachment 51745View attachment 51746View attachment 51747
did you watch Redpill78 video? I saw it this morning. He ties it together pretty good.

Thanks Dani for posting that news site. It looks pretty good.

IMO opinion from what I read after this happened Bin Laden was already dead from kidnet failure long before the Seals were ordered to go in and kill him. Was it a rumor ,maybe. This would explain why we didn't see pictures of him like we did Gadaffi and Saddam.

Above in post #9 I unsuccessfully tried to post and audio file, it was actually an mp4. It was a short clip taken from 2 tapes.

Here are the transcripts of 2 tapes. The speakers are Allen Parrot - C_A whistle blower, Brian Ettinger - Bidens attorney, and congressman Curt Weldon. The first tape is Parrot and Weldon. The second tape is all 3 men.

Attachments

• Transcript Parrot, Weldon, Ettinger calls.pdf
    80.7 KB · Views: 87
There certainly is a lot about this event coming out now. True or not I have no idea.

What I think most of us know is something about Benghazi did not sit right, right from the get go. Same with Bin Laden.

With Bin L. You can’t tell me this guy has been evading and flying under the radar for years. I can remember some interviews with reporters coming out while he was supposed to be in hiding. With supposedly the whole of the US military searching for one guy, a high profile guy, they did not have a clue? Not buying it. It wasn’t like he was a solo Rambo type, sneaking around the vast wastelands all alone. This guy had an entourage of other high-profile folks.

Then the ‘burial at sea’ thing. What was up with that? The US military shot some guy in the desert, a really wanted, high-profile guy, and took his body from the middle of the desert to a ship, at sea, then tossed his body in the ocean? Nothing but a couple blurry, photo shop looking pictures as proof of anything? Yeah, ok.

Benghazi was questionable right from the first moment. That story about it being a spontaneous riot that came about from a 2 year old video that had been posted on the internet? All the other troops available to fly in and help and they give a stand down order?

So, I don’t know what is really up with all this new ‘evidence’ or why someone has been sitting on it all this time. The sitting on it all this time is the most troubling issue about it to me. Why had absolutely none come out earlier? It seems pretty obvious this person has known right along or at least had this evidence for a long time. Why sit on it until now? And I am to believe he is the only person in the world who had access to these tapes? No one had a clue and could have brought them out much, much earlier? Something does not seem quite right here. I am waiting to see how it all plays out.

Oh.. Remember back to the “deep fake” phase of disinformation? It wasn’t that long ago. We were warned not to trust video or audio that might come out because it can be fabricated to seem like something it is not. I am waiting for that snake to rear its head in this thing. 😉

Then the ‘burial at sea’ thing. What was up with that? The US military shot some guy in the desert, a really wanted, high-profile guy, and took his body from the middle of the desert to a ship, at sea, then tossed his body in the ocean? Nothing but a couple blurry, photo shop looking pictures as proof of anything? Yeah, ok.

So, I don’t know what is really up with all this new ‘evidence’ or why someone has been sitting on it all this time. The sitting on it all this time is the most troubling issue about it to me. Why had absolutely none come out earlier? It seems pretty obvious this person has known right along or at least had this evidence for a long time. Why sit on it until now? And I am to believe he is the only person in the world who had access to these tapes? No one had a clue and could have brought them out much, much earlier? Something does not seem quite right here. I am waiting to see how it all plays out.
Regarding Bin Laden.....I agree that something with how that was handled stinks. As far as I'm concerned when a major enemy is killed, the body should be shipped back and put in an air tight glass casket and put in a museum for anyone to see. Now, that would be transparency! It would also serve as a deterrent for other terrorists. Crude, but effective.

Also, something I find strange with the Bin Laden thing is Rob O'Neill. Although Rob comes off as a conservative, there are some things he says that don't really resonate that way. It's quite possible in my mind that he is a poser. Also, how many times do Seal's come on national TV and comment about a kill? He has repeatedly done this. I really hate to distrust a Seal, but they are human (and subject to corruption) AND he was serving in the Obama Administration. I don't trust anything that happened in those 8 years! With all the other propaganda that was spewn out during that time, it's impossible to believe anything that happened during that time without actual PROOF.

A PA newspaper clip form '06? Weldon publicly saying OBL was hiding in iran. He was certainly speaking out back then. This isn't a "why now?" situation. It's a why wouldn't anyone listen, or better yet, did "the mockingbird press burying a story" like they were told.

This morning Trump repeated his on post on Benghazi word for word from 2012 in a new tweet... Did he know something then or was he just guessing?

Trump retweeting "New Benghazi" information. He certainly believes the new info. But then... he's probably seen all the new info first hand.

weldon 01.png

weldon 03.jpeg

weldon benghazi.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back