BREAKING: Whistleblower Drops HARD Evidence, Biden, Obama, Hillary EXECUTED Seal Team 6, Audio Proof

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So many lies and so many games!

I can't beleive this video is still allowed for us sheeep to see. [ I know Snopes says it a lie ,never trust that site,it is the lie. }

Bin Laden Family Members Evacuated from US in Wake of the 9/11 Attacks - Global Research

Osama bin Laden was suspect number one on 9/11, yet the U.S. authorities commit yet another inexplicable act: they release all members of the bin Laden family who were residing at the time in the US.

Let’s imagine that a mass murder has been committed in Smalltown, America and the suspect is at large. Where is the first place the investigators will invariably go to search for clues as to either the whereabouts of the killer or his or her motives? Yes, to the immediate families of the suspected killer.

So why did the US authorities let the immediate kin of bin Laden escape on planes out of Dodge?

Last edited:
@Meerkat, While I believe that Bin Laden was no good, I heard a man speak at my local library about who actually was behind 9/11. He has had his life threatened because of all the things he has talked about and written about. There is so much truth about what actually happened and who knew and was involved, that we will absolutely never know.
I don't remember his name and I'm not home to look at his book.

@Meerkat, While I believe that Bin Laden was no good, I heard a man speak at my local library about who actually was behind 9/11. He has had his life threatened because of all the things he has talked about and written about. There is so much truth about what actually happened and who knew and was involved, that we will absolutely never know.

IMO after much reserach and common sense 911 was an inside job.And you don't need a tin foil hat to know that.

That a play on words, Bin Laden family is a Royal family & hunderds of people who are not part of Osama bin Laden terrorist group. They where sent home to protect us & them. This is not a surprise or a big deal, what if all those people are part of a sleeper cell or just innocent civilians of a friendly nation.

I do not believe the people who killed 3000 innocent civilians are that
benign. If he was telling the truth he would have died, not lived to be threatened. Like Jimmy Hoffa, Marilyn Monroe, James McDougal, Jerry Parks, Seth Rich all died after making powerful people look bad.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-10...n-brennan-hang-for-treason-seal-team-six.html(Natural News) This story is rapidly unfolding and looks to be one of the most damning indictments of the deep state in modern U.S. history. According to numerous firsthand sources and witnesses, a treasure trove of audio, video and photographic evidence exists that reveals Obama, Clinton, Brennan and Biden to be complicit in outright treason against America.

According to multiple reports, these traitors ran a multi-billion dollar payoff and bribery operation with Iran, staged the fake killing of Osama Bin Laden, then had the entire Seal Team Six that carried out the Bin Laden raid executed in a staged accident to cover up their own crimes.

The evidence exposing all this has already been forwarded to multiple independent news organizations as well as a sitting U.S. Congressman, say firsthand sources.

This story exploded onto the scene following a bombshell presentation by Charles Woods and Nick Noe at AMPfest. User “harrier808” has been posting the relevant videos to Brighteon.com, the independent, uncensored free speech video platform, so you can watch the full presentation here:

Brighteon.com/2580587c-75ee-4330-a022-dc6cfc513812

One of the firsthand sources who was part of the US military command and control infrastructure and witnessed these events going down in real time, has also been interviewed by Anna Kait, at AMPfest. Here’s his jaw-dropping story of what’s about to come out and why Clinton, Obama, Biden and Brennan will “hang for treason” once the full facts are known:

Brighteon.com/9246aa15-7c06-4c0e-8cb5-53481dd7733e

In addition, Gary Franchi from Next News Network has covered some of the developing story in this eye-opening video news report:

Brighteon.com/daf2dec0-079a-4854-bc14-216b13cc6749

(Natural News) This story is rapidly unfolding and looks to be one of the most damning indictments of the deep state in modern U.S. history. According to numerous firsthand sources and witnesses, a treasure trove of audio, video and photographic evidence exists that reveals Obama, Clinton, Brennan and Biden to be complicit in outright treason against America.
According to multiple reports, these traitors ran a multi-billion dollar payoff and bribery operation with Iran, staged the fake killing of Osama Bin Laden, then had the entire Seal Team Six that carried out the Bin Laden raid executed in a staged accident to cover up their own crimes.
The evidence exposing all this has already been forwarded to multiple independent news organizations as well as a sitting U.S. Congressman, say firsthand sources.
This story exploded onto the scene following a bombshell presentation by Charles Woods and Nick Noe at AMPfest. User “harrier808” has been posting the relevant videos to Brighteon.com, the independent, uncensored free speech video platform, so you can watch the full presentation here:
Brighteon.com/2580587c-75ee-4330-a022-dc6cfc513812

One of the firsthand sources who was part of the US military command and control infrastructure and witnessed these events going down in real time, has also been interviewed by Anna Kait, at AMPfest. Here’s his jaw-dropping story of what’s about to come out and why Clinton, Obama, Biden and Brennan will “hang for treason” once the full facts are known:
Brighteon.com/9246aa15-7c06-4c0e-8cb5-53481dd7733e

In addition, Gary Franchi from Next News Network has covered some of the developing story in this eye-opening video news report:
Brighteon.com/daf2dec0-079a-4854-bc14-216b13cc6749

Watch the harrier808 channel at this link to see if more videos emerge.
A Twitter thread that claims to link to two audio recordings that are part of this emerging evidence is found at the following link:
Thread by @RedPill78 on Thread Reader App
Note to the deep state: We are not in possession of any of the evidence mentioned in these videos. And from what we’ve heard, it’s already too late to stop this evidence from going viral across the ‘net anyway. Once other sources release this evidence, we will cover the breaking news and link to the audio, video and photos as they go public.
It’s time to put these criminals behind bars!
We are actively seeking to interview individuals connected with this breaking story, so if you know any of those individuals, ask them to contact us at NaturalNews.com or via Brighteon.social where my username is @HealthRanger

Latest posts

Back