Burglar got hungry, cooked a meal, then went to sleep...they're still looking for him!

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy certainly knew his way around a Taco Bell kitchen, and he didn't have any problem with the lock. Maybe he knew he could take a nap because nobody was going to be there for a while. I might start with ex employees and known associates.

Most door locks can be "bumped" to unlock them but knowing your way around the place and how to use the equipment points at ex-employee.

I hadn't even considered that someone from another store would be involved. It would be harder to trace than an ex-employee.

I hadn't even considered that someone from another store would be involved. It would be harder to trace than an ex-employee.

We had a series of gas station robberies where they hit about 20-30 minutes before the clerk was required to put the cash from the til in a drop safe. The robbers turned out to be employees of another location of the same franchise of gas station. They new what time the cash was supposed to be dropped because it was written in policy. We caught them because the company changed the time and the robbers, who obviously knew that, hit 20-30 minutes before the new time.

Latest posts

Back