Burial Mounds For Giants Found In US

Homesteading & Country Living Forum

Help Support Homesteading & Country Living Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jazzy

Awesome Friend
Neighbor
HCL Supporter
interesting video about 8 min or so about genetics of some per cent of native tribes and buriel mounds of giants in US. lots of records and mounds around the world. you can read sumerian records of arrival of the gods-annuaki--ive seen several opinions of what 'annunaki' means, those who came from the sky, the gods from the sku, and those kicked out of the heavens. other cultures called them the fallen, the watchers, the gods. lots of info out there.

And I thought it was cheap Mexican labor... :confused:

Do ya suppose those giant burial mounds were some kinda prank on future generations? What's to stop someone from exhuming any "skeletal remains" and slapping a tape measure on 'em? 🤔

So aliens or giants built the pyramids.
Not exactly, but they helped.
I have posted rock-solid proof of at least 2 things that were done centuries ago that would be impossible, one of which still couldn't be done, even with today's technology :oops:.
Nobody cares.

So aliens or giants built the pyramids.

annunaki and their descendants who were pretty dang big according to skeletons, armor, tombs. lots of interesting stuff. i dont believe in the alien theory, but inter dimensional beings-the 'watchers'. came down at mt hermon, i believe the UN fixed the ancient temple there that marked their landing spot and its a world heritage site. getting ready for when the new crew land i reckon.

ive been to cuzco and saw the 'building blocks'. and many other archeological sites. dressed stone blocks as big as a house. amazing. no way could plain old normal humans doen that work.

fascinating story of when the 'gods' ruled the earth splitting it up into differetn regions, enlil and enki i think were overseeing india or africa, sorry cant recall which. but they used humans as slave labor especially for digging deep mines. the humans couldnt handle the physical demanding work and died easily. so enlil and enki created a man-ape hybrid to work the mins. it worked harder, lastesd longer and didnt cause as many problems.

then ancient writings and drawings from india of the gods in their flying shops flying in the air and using a 'ray of light' to blast villages and buirning things down who rebelled.

then the gigantic human footprints fossilized, in stone now found around the world even in us.
i think the worlds history is a whole lot closer to what the bible refers to than mans ideas.

Gen 6

lots of people care about digging out the truth.

Here you go. Rock solid proof:
https://www.homesteadingforum.org/threads/ufos-theres-ours-or-something-else.12530/post-359361
And in the lower part of this wall there were stones so large and thick that it seemed impossible that human hands could have set them in place...they were so close together, and so well fitted, that the point of a pin could not have been inserted in one of the joints.
No, it did not 'seem impossible', it was 'obviously impossible'.

Last edited:
And I thought it was cheap Mexican labor... :confused:

Do ya suppose those giant burial mounds were some kinda prank on future generations? What's to stop someone from exhuming any "skeletal remains" and slapping a tape measure on 'em? 🤔
The American Indians would have a fit! very akin to them digging up the tomb of the unknown soldier.

Not exactly, but they helped.
I have posted rock-solid proof of at least 2 things that were done centuries ago that would be impossible, one of which still couldn't be done, even with today's technology :oops:.
Nobody cares.
People who know their butt from a hole in the ground care, we've been taught things were a certain way since the iron age ended. to find out that much of it was either wrong or an outright lie would make us question other things, things the 13 families use to make us obey! Remember the Santa Clause as a kid?

annunaki and their descendants who were pretty dang big according to skeletons, armor, tombs. lots of interesting stuff. i dont believe in the alien theory, but inter dimensional beings-the 'watchers'. came down at mt hermon, i believe the UN fixed the ancient temple there that marked their landing spot and its a world heritage site. getting ready for when the new crew land i reckon.

ive been to cuzco and saw the 'building blocks'. and many other archeological sites. dressed stone blocks as big as a house. amazing. no way could plain old normal humans doen that work.

fascinating story of when the 'gods' ruled the earth splitting it up into differetn regions, enlil and enki i think were overseeing india or africa, sorry cant recall which. but they used humans as slave labor especially for digging deep mines. the humans couldnt handle the physical demanding work and died easily. so enlil and enki created a man-ape hybrid to work the mins. it worked harder, lastesd longer and didnt cause as many problems.

then ancient writings and drawings from india of the gods in their flying shops flying in the air and using a 'ray of light' to blast villages and buirning things down who rebelled.

then the gigantic human footprints fossilized, in stone now found around the world even in us.
i think the worlds history is a whole lot closer to what the bible refers to than mans ideas.

Gen 6

lots of people care about digging out the truth.
Jazzy, I could hug you! But I'm going to have to hand you a detail brush instead of that barn brush they gave you. Fallen are Fallen angels, just like the bible said. Annunaki were explorers/settlers And yes, inter-dimensional beings have been involved as well as temporal ones. You're one of the last ones I figured the awakening would reach and here you are on the bleeding edge, way to go!

Now if I could get my hidden friends in here to chime in and help explain, but they won't.
One of you tell the boss I WAS RIGHT!

Latest posts

Back